Trombe

Insanity Injection(狂華-Kyoka- new band) new maxi single "ADVENT OF SLAUGHTER" release

oh my gOD when jiggy sent me the link i knew it was gonna be cool but i didnt expect kote kei cannibalism and slayage on levels previously unknown to mankind

hello?that look? im delivered from my sins. kyoka saved me.

To clear a few things up since a few questions came:

There CD's will be avaible at all major shops which ship oversea aswell [CDJapan - Brand-x ect.]

& the members are permanent.
So Chaos will be in Insanity Injection & Glamscure ~ :)

sounds a bit like d'ual, but omg his singing and squealing is good, i want it

though the squealing pared with opera vocals are awkward

-listens to preview and explodes into fireworks and happiness- The wait was so very very worth it and now the wait for their release is going to be insanely suspenseful.

Wow, I think I like it. It's refreshing to listen to Kyouka's screams again.

KEY PARTY perfected and turned into divinity.

I really hope they succeed. This is gold!

This is what visual Kei is missing, the crazy shock costumes and all. When I first started listening to UnsraW or DIO-Distraught Overlord- almost 10 years ago I knew I wanted more. This is totally uncompromising.

++for outfits that need to be disassembled to use doorways.

I, like many others was about done with checking this thread but I'm so glad I've done so!!

fucking listened to that spot 100+ times but still can't get enough. so far this sounds even better than any of kyoka's previous projects. 

i'm just crossing my fingers the rest of release will be more or less on the same level. gawd, the wait is killing me!

I'm a bit lost here now that I notice. Is Chaos also Kyouka?

Before visiting their official website (whcih I loved, very well designed) I naturally assumed the white one was Kyouka with other outfit.

Before visiting their official website (whcih I loved, very well designed) I naturally assumed the white one was Kyouka with other outfit.

wtf Chaos is the white haired guy, Kyouka is the red haired guy....

Chaos is from glamscure. :)

I recongnised Kyouka with red hair, but the one in white also looks like Kyouka and makes the same faces Kyouka used to make while in Aliene Ma'riage so I thought it was something  like and alter-ego.

Thanks, Neolicht.

I would be more exitited about this if Kyoka's bands didn't have the habit to vanish again before they really got started. But with a PV spot, a release date and tracklist, this  may actually yield some proper releases at least. :D Definetely loving the preview so far.