Trombe

Moi dix Mois new album release

29 minutes ago, Trombe said:

Moi dix Mois will hold their live at Kowloon Bay International Trade & Exhibition Centre Music Zone in Hong Kong at 2016/10/23

OMGGGG! I will be in HK that time :o

I will find out about tickets now!

edit:

Just looked up on KITEC webaite, seems date not updated yet since cannot find any events for October.

Edited by Candy Warhol

16 minutes ago, Thats not hep hap said:

I know but one can dream :((

i will be dreaming real fuckin' hard with u

also can someone pull klaha out the mental hospital i need him to make a surprise appearance

Three pages of conversation over 6 months and yet somehow there's no real information about the album. 

Not commentary on you guys, just how silly it is for a band to say oh yeah we're gonna release something eventually with no details

13 minutes ago, seikun said:

Yu-ki.

Is he still involved in music?

He doesn't do any music professionally, but he appeared a few times on Moi Dix Mois' yearly mini-festival "Deep Sanctuary" where he, Mana and Közi usually play an old MALICE MIZER song or two as a session unit.  The first such occasion with all three of them was in summer 2010 (where they played two MM tracks and a Rob Zombie cover apparently, lol). Other than that, I think he designed jewelry at some point...?

Edited by Jigsaw9

22 hours ago, Jigsaw9 said:

He doesn't do any music professionally, but he appeared a few times on Moi Dix Mois' yearly mini-festival "Deep Sanctuary" where he, Mana and Közi usually play an old MALICE MIZER song or two as a session unit.  The first such occasion with all three of them was in summer 2010 (where they played two MM tracks and a Rob Zombie cover apparently, lol). Other than that, I think he designed jewelry at some point...?

I see.

I didn't know about those collaborations. I would love to see that.

1 hour ago, seikun said:

I see.

I didn't know about those collaborations. I would love to see that.

I only have some pics of Deep Sanctuary IV:

5pWb9Hg.jpg

Deep-Sanctuary-IV-MALICE-MIZER-2.jpg

Also, I didn't have anything else to do, so I compiled the setlists for the MALICE MIZER sessions so far (dunno if I missed anything). By the way, Közi is the one who always sings on these sessions.

Deep Sanctuary II: 2010.07.17
Saikai no chi to bara (intro music)
What Lurks on Channel X? (Rob Zombie cover)
Beast of Blood

Deep Sanctuary III: 2012.09.02
Hakai no hate
N・p・s N・g・s
Mayonaka ni kawashita yakusoku (instrumental) (outro music)

Deep Sanctuary IV: 2014.10.11
Bois de merveilles (instrumental) (intro music)
S-CONSCIOUS
N・p・s N・g・s
au revoir (outro music)

Where I wrote "intro music" and "outro music" that means that the guys didn't actually play those themselves, it was just the pre-recorded studio track playing from the speakers while they entered/left the stage. So seems like they do 2 songs on every occasion.

Edited by Jigsaw9