SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

I sort of want Dynasty Warriors 7 but if it's still online focused then fuck it, I don't know anyone else who plays it and I'd hate to get stuck on my own half way through the way I did with Strikeforce. /ramble

I am plaaaaying:

Fable I, II and III

ilomilo because d'aw :'D

Portal 2

aaaaaand Outland.

^ I was thinking of maybe getting DW7 actually. Just to see how the DW's are faring nowadays.

DECISIONS.

MONEY. FUCK.

Anyway, got Dead Space for a bargain £5 the other day. I've played it quite far through before but this'll be my first full playthrough. So good.

^ Black Plague is amazing.

Got Marvel vs Capcom 3 for mah birthday. Utterly insane but so much more fun than any fighter I've played in the last few years.

^ I'm suddenly regretting buying it and inFamous before, considering I could've had them both free today. Had to settle for the shitty other two. :\

Bought NIER a few days ago and just got around to it. The world needs to give this game the credit it deserves.

Brawl, oh damn I just can't get enough of Brawl, it never gets old when you face new people every day!

Little Big Planet.

Stfu, this game is totally superomegahappyfuntime.

Indeed! Both LBP 1 and 2 are damn good games, even though I didn't finish LBP2 yet.

Just started recently in Earth Defense Force 2017 on the 360

BAD game is AWESOME :)

Shadows of the Damned is good, but a bit repetitive =(

Playing Resident Evil 3 again, oh the memories, and ******* Nemesis XD

Old school shit.

Wizards and Warriors, Dungeon Lords, Baldur's Gate II, Die by the Sword and Doom 2.

Go play Final Fantasy 6 while you're at it. Do it.

Me, I decided to finally get around to finishing LA Noire. Disappointing game overall in the gameplay department but the case stories are fantastic.

Go play Final Fantasy 6 while you're at it. Do it.

Me, I decided to finally get around to finishing LA Noire. Disappointing game overall in the gameplay department but the case stories are fantastic.

Believe it or not I've NEVER played a Final Fantasy game, lolwut. (Actually, that's a lie I partially completed Final Fantasy VIII)

I agree with the LA Noire bit, the game felt like it played itself but the cases and overall plot/storylines for each departments set of cases were bad ass.

Wow, wat. You can't go wrong with FF 4-9. 6, 7 and 9 are the best JRPG's ever made IMO, without question. Recommended as high as I can recommend something.

And in fact this makes me want to start 6 again. Might do that.

Alpha Protocol

Better than i expected, so much fun to play :gaga:

Resistance: Fall of Man

So far just average FPS game :/. And the grenades are nearly as lame as in Brink.

PS3:

Eternal Sonata

BlazBlue Continuum Shift

PC:

Audiosurf

Borderlands

Team Fortress 2

Left 4 Dead 2

Champions Online

Thank God for Steam.