SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

Just finished Star Ocean - The last Hope and currently playing Blue Dragon.

Uematsu´s Soundtrack on this Game sounds so similar to FF IX.

The Gameplay is fun, but i still don´t like the Characterdesign. I hate Dragonball. -_-

Final Fantasy XIII-2

It started off quite boring in my opinion. As I've already played through FFXIII twice, I really didn't need to get the hang of Paradigm Shifts or the Crystarium. It gets interesting once you're able to tame monsters and the quest of the story finally becomes visible. Now I can't stop playing! The Moogle Throw is also hilarious, I feel so sorry for Mog every time I throw him :lol:

NHL 11

Mass Effect 3 multiplayer

RAGE

Tales Of Vesperia

Tales of Vesperia has been so awesome so far *__*

Tales of Vesperia has been so awesome so far *__*

Vesperia is awesome all the way through.Especially the first Skit with Judith. :wub:

And poor old Raven, always gets rejected by the Girls...i feel sorry for him. :mrgreen:

I finished Dead Island and God of War 1~2 . Still have to play 3, but I think I'm going to play through Okami first. I never beat the game, so I want to know how it ends.

I've also been playing League of Legends a lot, lately.

JET SET RWADIOOHHHH

To be exact, I am still playing Jet Set Radio Future at the moment since De La Jet Set Radio brought me to the point where I don't know whether to cry out loud or feel nauseous because of godawful voice acting (Not sure about you DC fans but it bugged me, and alot!)

Will be taking up Killer 7 once I've ended up with this architecture crap I have to do

JET SET RWADIOOHHHH

To be exact, I am still playing Jet Set Radio Future at the moment since De La Jet Set Radio brought me to the point where I don't know whether to cry out loud or feel nauseous because of godawful voice acting (Not sure about you DC fans but it bugged me, and alot!)

Will be taking up Killer 7 once I've ended up with this architecture crap I have to do

LOL LOL LOL i used to have that game on the XBOX right? I used to play as GUM all the time but the game was really hard i gave up on it because i couldn't unlock all the chararcters. The game is quite rare to pick up in game shops my copy got mashed up.

I've mainly been playing two titles; one handheld for when i'm on the go and one for home time...

Tales of the Abyss (3ds)

and

Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii)

Yeah I've been feeling very Jrpg-ish lately, and it's not likely that it will change considering "The Last Story" comes out in the states this summer :D

WWE'12 (Xbox360)

Mass Effect 3 (Xbox360)

Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC)

wwe ive been playing ever since it got released

Mass Effect 3 ive finished within 3 days of the release, awsome stuff

Old Republic ive been playing every once in a while, the class stories are awsome, but once you get to 50 it gets pretty boring=/

Persona 3 , my fav games of all time.

I have played it 8 times now and this is now my 9 time

Replaying Persona3 and Shine Megami Tensei Nocturne. ;O; <3 <3

Also been playing Castlevania DS games. <3

FTL (Faster Than Light)

one of the best games I've played in a real long time. The game breathes indie all over. Simple graphics, easy to understand gameplay, but hard to master. But it is SOOO ADDICTIVE .o.

The game is also very unpredictable every play through. One playthrough might take you up to the 8th system, while the next playthrough might kill you on the first jump you make

P-SnIhpCm5w

I have been playing some GT5 lately. Still a great game, though I need to hook my wheel back up.

I really want to get Dead of Alive 5, but I think I am going to wait it out a bit for a price drop.

Digital devil saga

Digital devil saga 2

Persona 3

Shin megami tensei: Lucifer's call ( also named as Nocturne)

^ It's good to see another fan of SMT and Atlus games =D

I'm currently playing Atelier Rorona, Resonance of Fate and Bayonetta.

Shadows of the Damned

I like it, even though a lot of people apparently didn't