SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

Let's have another one of these topics. If I remember correctly, it had quite a few replies at the previous TW.

Right now I've been playing Dead Space, getting in shape for the upcoming sequel, and finishing off NIER, which has turned out to be tedious. Visually appealing game, though.

What about you?

I'm Currently finishing Killzone 2 and Super Mario Galaxy 2

and I'm getting ready to play Dragonquest IX tomorrow as soon as i pick it up from the gamestop, and waiting for Metroid: other M next month

Final Fantasy VII (PSP)

Singularity (X360)

Transformers: ladieda Cybertron (X360)

Final Fantasy XIII (XBOX 360)

Fragile Dreams ~Farewell Ruins Of The Moon~ (Wii)

Monster Hunter Tri (Wii)

Brütal Legend (XBOX 360)

The Legend Of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS)

Gonna continue FFXIII soon(PS3), getting started with ICO I recently picked up(PS2), still playing Pokemon HG(DS), gonna pick up DQIX soon(DS) and when neither of those, some Oblivion or Red Alert 3(PC).

Torchlight

and UFC Undisputed 2010 because sometimes you need to beat the hell out of someones face, virtually of course. :)

Good choice @ Ico. Fucking brilliant game.

Right now: Broken Sword: Shadow Of The Templars. God I love the first 2 Broken Sword games to death.

Casual Pokemon (lol)

Tomorrow I will Re-start Zelda OoT in my old n64 *if it works*...[if not.. then god bless wii (??)]

I invested about 200 hours into this game last time I played.
Same here, it took over my life so I sold it. :(

I want to play so many games, but my PS3 and DS are messed up in various ways (stupid siblings).

eadStam_alv[e],Jul 19 2010, 10:39 AM]I m playing Silent hill: Homecoming these days (i m late i know - -)
You're excused for being late. Since it's the worst Silent Hill ever made. :(

I'm playing LocoRoco. :D Good god this gets quite difficult later on into it to collect everything. It replaces some parts of the general happiness and cuteness with uncontrollable fiery rage. But in a good way. Sort of.