SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

@ Prism

Is it?

I havent really played any silent hill after Silent hill 2. I played a bit the 4th but i wasnt that excited and didnt bother much.

This isnt great either of course but i kinda like it. Maybe its exactly because of that, that i havent played a silent hill game in so many years. Ah..I loved 1 and 2.

Still playing FFIV and Harvest Moon: Sugar Land and Everyone's Wish

@[D]eadStam (your name makes things go italic)

Well, I think Silent Hill 1 and 2 are the best. With SH2 being one of the best games ever made IMO. 3 and 4 weren't quite as amazing but still great considering how 4 actually wasn't supposed to be a Silent Hill, it fit in fairly well. Homecoming isn't by Team Silent though. And there's just so much that's wrong and stuff that doesn't make sense (lol sense in Silent Hill, yeah, but it's true). A lot of it is very cliché Americanised horror aswell, as opposed to the unmatched psychological stuff the first 4 had. Shame really, because Akira Yamaoka's sounds and music are still amazing.

Anyway, now playing Fallout 3 GOTY, now that I actually have the correct disc. Those HMV idiots. >_>

@ Prism (sorry,nick fixed)

Oh..its not team silent on this one?Do you know if on SH 8 is team silent?Well the only bad point of the 2nd SH is that it was too small. Wasnt it? Or it seemed like that only to me?

Haha. Mm i still havent played fallout 3. I might wait for the new one.

i started playing singularity a while ago and yesterday i installed splinter cell conviction and play it for the third time now... such a great game.

^ Call Of Cthulhu's an amazing game. <3

Right now: Nostalgia overload with Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee.

Shadow of the Colossus

Agro ;___;

Spoiler: click to toggle
lol, I felt/said the same when it fell from the cliff... ;_;

I'm also a lover of ICO/Shadow of the Colossus. It makes me really want to play Toriko (The Last Guardian), but it'll have to wait. Possibly a long time...

I'm playing .hack//OUTBREAK (PS2), it's the third out of 4 on the project .hack series. The story is somewhat unrelated to .hack//G.U. series for what I know, but it follows the same background (a game inside a game). I plan on playing that series too. (yeah, I'm late on most games but it's fine)

People are always saying the project .hack series are boring, but I liked it... it's very RPG-ish, and sort of a MMORPG simulator. So far I'm enjoying it.

Also playing Pixar's "UP" (PS2), based on the movie. I liked the movie, so... I'm playing the game, and it's surprisingly very fun! Something similar to ICO, but a lot easier and the 'atmosphere' is not as serious. You can play the whole adventure with two players too, and that makes it even better. When playing alone, you can change between characters along the game, and sometimes they'll need each other to perform moves - something like Donkey Kong, the difference is that when in multi-player mode, both players can play at the same time.

That's all for now.

And oh, I never finished Kingdom Hearts since 2-3 years ago. It just....gets boring, so I keep avoiding it... haha

I'm currently playing WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2010 on XBOX360 and will until 2011 comes out xD

Other games I'm playing atm are Red Dead Redemption (xbox360) and Call of Duty MW2 (PC)

I started playing Destroy All Humans again...but I didn't know there were more than just 1 and 2 for playstation D: ...there's a 3rd one for xbox360 which I don't have...

Aside from that, I'm playing through the .hack G.U. series as well. I'm up to the last game and have to finish it before I go back to school since I'm borrowing them. ^o)

The only MMO I've been playing recently is Perfect World...but I haven't had much motivation to go on lately.

Games I know I'm going to be playing when I get the money for them: Digimon World DS, Portal 2, Star Craft II, and probably a Kirby DS game since I've never played one.

God Of War III.

Started a second playthrough today. Honestly. There isn't even any single shred of a point in arguing against this being the most epic game ever. The Poseidon/Leviathan fight alone tears every other "epic" game to pieces. So god damn mighty.

I've been playing everything on The Orange Box but Team Fortress 2. I don't know anyone else who plays it on the Xbox, so I have no one to play online with and I'm too afraid to join the pros, lest I get bashed for one mistake. In my experience, PC gamers have been overall nicer. :|