SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

I just finished Broken Age Act 2 found it to be kind of a mess. The puzzles are pretty obnoxious, and you don't get the same level of character interaction and story as the first part. It really shows that they had to work within a budget, as it seems they just threw it together and completely forgot about making a coherent story. 

I recently obtained the Metal Gear Solid HD collection. After bossing MGS2, I've just started Snake Eater. I'm in love all over again :)

Awesome purchase <3

I plan on replaying all the MGS games in July-August right before Phantom Pain comes out, gonna be a glorious few months :D

Awesome purchase <3

I plan on replaying all the MGS games in July-August right before Phantom Pain comes out, gonna be a glorious few months :D

Do it do it do it! :D it's such an amazing nostalgia trip!

I've only ever played one PSP game a few years ago, and now I'm back on it after purchasing a handful of games on various consoles. The only PSP game I bought from the batch was Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy. The controls are pretty difficult to deal with at the moment, since it's been such a long time playing on the PSP and it's such a difference after being such an obsessed 3DS player over the year (e.g-the X and O buttons have been switched around; causing utter confusion and frustration ><). The game itself has an interesting plot... even though I don't know what the hell is happening nor know who the characters from previous games are (apart from Vaan, Tidus, Tifa, Yuna and Lightning). And the gameplay is really fun once I get around the controls, even though levelling up is a chore. x'D Also got Dragon Quest IX, which I know is a classic so I totally needed that. And a Harvest Moon game, both on DS, by the way. And since I've never played a Harvest Moon game which I know is wrong, I had to get that too!

AdVenture Capitalist

I don't know why I can't put this down. It's such a dumb game that feels like it's designed to be a mobile app (oh wait, it is!) and yet, it's brilliantly addicting. Maybe it's my wish fulfillment of being rich.

HlZlvYw.png

Just beat The 3rd Birthday in INSANE mode.

The entire game was extremely and unreasonably insane.
It's far too hard compared to the previous difficulty like 5 times harder tbqh.
What's even worse is I'll have to play this mode again in order to get the last shotgun I forgot in this playthrough. FML

Going to start my 7th playthrough with the Lightning costume at level 98. xD

The 3rd Birthday 

Ooooo love me some Parasite Eve!

Has anyone been following Mortal Komabt X at all? I don't own a PS3/XBOX ONE so I've only seen videos. Looks amazin though.

HlZlvYw.png

Just beat The 3rd Birthday in INSANE mode.

The entire game was extremely and unreasonably insane.

It's far too hard compared to the previous difficulty like 5 times harder tbqh.

What's even worse is I'll have to play this mode again in order to get the last shotgun I forgot in this playthrough. FML

Going to start my 7th playthrough with the Lightning costume at level 98. xD

why are you doing this to yourself? there's less painful ways to die xD

Been playing quite a lot of audio surf 2 lately. Simple gameplay but it interesting to rediscover the rhythms of fave songs.

I will try to get Cities Skyline as soon as steam gives a better deal than the one right now. Otherwise I have a few games lined up for purchase.

Well, maybe this doesn't really count since I dropped it for a while...but I started Freedom Wars a while ago until it got too hard for me.. Dx

(btw I'm also playing it in completely Japanese)

Ive been rotating between Witcher 3, Batman Arkham Knight, and GTAV at the moment. I also still hop on destiny one or two days a week to play with friends and do nightfall's and PoE's and stuff.

I also picked up the new Wolfenstein during the Steam summer sale so I'll probably be playing through that real soon especially since I've heard nothing but great things about it. With all the Fallout 4 hype going around i also reinstalled Fallout 3 and New Vegas on my PC, so I'll be modding those two in preparation for a new play through before November.

and with the release of MGSV fast approaching in September I'm probably gonna do a complete run through of the MGS games in chronological order.