SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

?????-??????- (PS3)

Super Street Fighter 4 (PS3)

????? ??????? (PS3) waiting for the new psp game!

Xenoblade (Wii)

Tales of Grace (Wii)

????????? (Wii)

Ninety Nine Nights II (360)

Tales of Phantasia Narikiri Dungeon X (PSP)

Ghost Trick (DS)

Jubeat Knit (Arcade)

I'm totally going to a gaming convention here in a couple of months, so I hope I'll be playing all the new, upcoming releases there. Looking forward to trying out PlayStation move, new Castlevania, Fallout: New Vegas and Hunted: The Demon's Forge most. I pray there'll be BioWare announcements there.

'Til then:

Ninety Nine Nights

Left 4 Dead, still

DeathSpank

and Dragon Age: Origins again, because I have to get all my achievements again. :(

It feels hella weird right now. It's so different. I'm sure it'll grow on me though.

Still not sure. I am loving it, don't get me wrong, but it feels much more Gears Of War-ish. I honestly loved all the RPG-ness of the first so it's still a bit weird having most of that gone.

I did scream like a little girl getting Garrus back though.

Just finished Mass Effect 2 last night at about... 4/5 AM. Totally worth it. That final mission was insanely epic. Everyone still alive for ME3, fuck yeah.

'Bout to start on either Alan Wake or Bioshock 2 in a sec.

^ Bayonetta is so fucking good. one of the best games of 2009 (that came out of nowhere too.. lol) IMO.

right now i'm on a XBLA spree

Limbo

&

Deathspanks XD

I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far, it doesn't take itself too seriously, it has sex appeal, it's gory and challenging in parts. Really funny and really clever. A lot of fun.

I've been considering getting Limbo, what do you think of it?

DeathSpank = fun too. 8D

I'm thoroughly enjoying it so far, it doesn't take itself too seriously, it has sex appeal, it's gory and challenging in parts. Really funny and really clever. A lot of fun.

I've been considering getting Limbo, what do you think of it?

DeathSpank = fun too. 8D

Oh god i can not stress this enough, it was literary the best eight dollars Ive spent on anything ever nuff said.

but yea it's a little short unless you get stuck somewhere and can't figure it out, but yea i beat it in like 4 hours with my friends... that being said it's an excellent game to take turns with your friends (i think we did the 3 deaths rule XD) and it has great replay value, along with all the little easter eggs hidden within it... yea pretty much it's worth it.