SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

I probably play on average at least 40 hours a week and at most 60 hours and that's not just one game either since I rarely play the same game the entire week. I have somewhat of a system where I have a "pool" of games that I'm currently playing and I try to switch the game I'm playing every few days or so, sometimes I even play more than one game in the same day depending on mood. When I get to a point where I feel like I've completed a game or want to "shelve" the game for a while I replace it with a new game.

I hope I explained that well...? I don't know I've been a gamer so long and I'm so involved with the industry and what's happening that I jkust have a way that I do things and it just works I guess xD

Bro! Start that twitch channel man! 40-60hrs a week? That's practically work hours on a weekly basis. :D

Bro! Start that twitch channel man! 40-60hrs a week? That's practically work hours on a weekly basis. :D

I know. I've thought about it several times before. But I don't want to end up hating video games so... yeah. I've seen too many twitch casters who end up hating games because of there stream obligations/schedule. I don't want to turn into one of those guys who only play games for work and not for fun xD although I might start streaming casually with no commitments soon for fun.

Finished Insanity's Blade with my girlfriend today. It's pretty easy and straight-forward, you just run through each level throwing knifes/throwing enemies around, jumping and climbing, but it's an insane amount of fun for the few hours it takes you play through it. Lovely retro feeling, and it both looks and sound amazing. What a oundtrack, guys! The gameplay was fun and all, but the soundtrack alone is good enough to keep you going. You should buy this soley because of the soundtrack. The rest of the game jut feels like a great bonus. 8/10

https://soundcloud.com/causalbitgames/insanitys-blade-soundtrack-medley-02-heosphoros?in=causalbitgames/sets/insanitys-blade-the-8bit

Hi I'm playing Outlast on Xbox ONE... I finished SOMA on the PC version and was so hyped with horror games so I started Outlast (SOMA was pretty good 100% recomended btw I hope they release Xbox ONE version soon because achivements! xD).

Outlast is amazing too! Right now I have only one battery and I'm starting to freak out lol.

And I guess I will buy Undertale on Steam soon :D

(I also play League of Legends everyday xD) 

I still haven't played outlast or SOMA yet... haven't had time for horror games lately :( I heard outlast was really jump scary tho, oh I also heard there suppose to be making an outlast 2 I think.

CSGO has been pretty much my go to game for the past month. Finally reached a rank where I can play competitive now.

Still continuing through Trails in the Sky SC but slowly.

I just finished building the biggest empire I ever created in Age of Mythology.

I had complete control of all Town Centers with walls, fortresses and towers everywhere, as well as an immense army with a Titan and a Nidhogg.

Not only that, I left the enemy AI in control of only one small settlement, and everytime he tried to expand I'd send a small army to wreck his buildings, leaving only his Town Center so he can rebuild and get wrecked again ad infinitum.

I made a save to make sure I never lose that moment of complete power and domination over someone else~

It was fun!

how do u guys play so many games

Well I have a full time job (with overtime currently), but I carpool, so I either pass out (most of the time), or play on my 3DS. I have class for most of the afternoon/evening and play there too in between breaks, When I get home at night I hop on my PS4 for an hour or so before bed.

I'd hop on a PC gaming binge, but I haven't been a PC gamer since '98 with Sonic the hedgehog lol. Plus I use an Apple Laptop and I just can't risk burning through my Mac too quick.

I've been a gamer since forever. It's not a habit you can just give up. If anything, I work my life AROUND my games.

I don't have time for an RPG or MMO anymore, but once FFXV comes out, I'm gonna try and make it work again. I must.

I've got two questions concerning Borderlands I & II (on PC):

Can you play with a Xbox 360 gamepad?

Is local co-op a possibility (split-screen)?

Add the first question to The Walking Dead game as well. Is it possible to play it with an Xbox 360 controller?

I've got two questions concerning Borderlands I & II (on PC):

Can you play with a Xbox 360 gamepad?

Is local co-op a possibility (split-screen)?

Add the first question to The Walking Dead game as well. Is it possible to play it with an Xbox 360 controller?

Yes.

the short answer; Yes, but not without doing some things to make it work... for more info refer HERE

and Yes.

I've finished WATCH_DOGS' main story, and despite all the criticisms from the internet and everything, I loved this game, the concept and the characters. I'm looking forward for episode 2!

Right now I'm trying to finish Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, I think I'm near the end (mission 21) but it's hard as fuck I'm struggling xD All done, I'm starting ep 2! I still have episode 2 and 3 to do before the release of the 4 xD

And for now, I'm waiting for FarCry Primal and The Division like the Messiah lol 300% hyped (bye, life).

I've finished WATCH_DOGS' main story, and despite all the criticisms from the internet and everything, I loved this game, the concept and the characters. I'm looking forward for episode 2!

Right now I'm trying to finish Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, I think I'm near the end (mission 21) but it's hard as fuck I'm struggling xD All done, I'm starting ep 2! I still have episode 2 and 3 to do before the release of the 4 xD

And for now, I'm waiting for FarCry Primal and The Division like the Messiah lol 300% hyped (bye, life).

It wasn't really the story that people were outraged or criticized against, I mean sure the story wasn't that great or original in my opinion, but the main thing that people criticize that game for is Ubisoft's lack of QC Testing before release. Like that game launched with over a hundred bugs and most of them was stupid shit that could of been fixed easily before launch if they did a proper quality check to begin with but instead they decide they were just gonna release it regardless and fix it later after they took all of our money, which is honestly the worst thing ever. Some of the bugs were never fixed to this day and this is all just the console version of the game... you don't even want me to get started on the butchered and downgraded un-optimized PC port that they released that was clearly pandering towards the console market in their execution. The worse thing of all, even worse than the plethora of bugs was actually the lack of features in the game... This is an open world game and some of the stuff that they didn't implement is just strange, stuff that you would expect an open world game to have are just totally missing. This game was in development for 5 years and was supposed to deliver a "next gen" experience and instead totally crashed and burned except by the time everyone realized this Ubisoft had already raked in millions from preorders and day 1 purchases that were fueled by empty promises and 5 years of hype that was built up by there crooked marketing team and development team.

Watch this video if you truly want to see how messed up shit was with that game (make sure annotations are turned on)

I'm not trying to tell you what to do and I'm glad you had a fun experience with the game (i mean at least someone did...) but there is so many other superior open world games that you could be playing instead.

/informative rant

It wasn't really the story that people were outraged or criticized against, I mean sure the story wasn't that great or original in my opinion, but the main thing that people criticize that game for is Ubisoft's lack of QC Testing before release. Like that game launched with over a hundred bugs and most of them was stupid shit that could of been fixed easily before launch if they did a proper quality check to begin with but instead they decide they were just gonna release it regardless and fix it later after they took all of our money, which is honestly the worst thing ever. Some of the bugs were never fixed to this day and this is all just the console version of the game... you don't even want me to get started on the butchered and downgraded un-optimized PC port that they released that was clearly pandering towards the console market in their execution. The worse thing of all, even worse than the plethora of bugs was actually the lack of features in the game... This is an open world game and some of the stuff that they didn't implement is just strange, stuff that you would expect an open world game to have are just totally missing. This game was in development for 5 years and was supposed to deliver a "next gen" experience and instead totally crashed and burned except by the time everyone realized this Ubisoft had already raked in millions from preorders and day 1 purchases that were fueled by empty promises and 5 years of hype that was built up by there crooked marketing team and development team.

Watch this video if you truly want to see how messed up shit was with that game (make sure annotations are turned on)

I'm not trying to tell you what to do and I'm glad you had a fun experience with the game (i mean at least someone did...) but there is so many other superior open world games that you could be playing instead.

/informative rant

Ok. Well, I'm don't give 2 shit about graphics so I don't care for the downgrade. I'll not boycott a game because it's not on 2044p and 120fps. jdc. I had some bugs yea, but It's ok.

Maybe everyone was expecting too much, idk? It's a new IP. Look at the first AC, it had some flaws too (like, the 9 assassinations using the same routine), and still you can enjoy it for its ambiance. But when you compare to the II, it's not the same thing. Who knows what episode 2 will be like.

Yea i enjoyed Watch Dogs too. It was fun, and im looking forward to Watch Dogs 2. Im sure it will be even better.

Currently not really playing anything, because im going to play way too much when Division is released, so for now i just enjoy some Pokemon Hacks XD

It's original, that I can say! Bayo is an incredible fighter.

It is a hack-n-slash game, but its more than that! If you were a fan of Devil May Cry, then this a very nice addition.

The gameplay is so well coordinated, the music sounds like what you'd play in a hitman movie lol (mix between lounge/elevator music and supermarket music in japan), and her voice actor in japanese is very well known.

You will be entertained, that's for sure. If you find yourself liking the game, I recommend Onichanbara II, just get past the half naked women in cowboy outfits lol.

The crazy thing is i have Oneechanbara Bikini Saurai Squad but thats the only one on xbox 360...well atleast in the states.

Bayonetta was freaking great, I beat it a couple days ago, although the In other words I love you song makes me sad so I had to play DADAROMA for half of the game. The sound track is not bad, I just wish the second one wasn't wii u exclusive...

Naruto Shippuuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 (Ps4) at least, Naruto games are still good 8D

SO NOT FAIIIIIRRRR </3. I've seen so much gameplay of storm 4 but I know I wont get to play it for a while because I dont have an xbox one or ps4 ( Needs to save up for either one..</3)

I still haven't played outlast or SOMA yet... haven't had time for horror games lately :( I heard outlast was really jump scary tho, oh I also heard there suppose to be making an outlast 2 I think.

Do Outlast man, but I only say to play in the afternoon, not at night xD

The worst isn't the jump scary, is about the crazy things running after you.

@@tetsuakira11 one of the most disturbing parts I have ever played in my life because of that man.

Ok. Well, I'm don't give 2 shit about graphics so I don't care for the downgrade. I'll not boycott a game because it's not on 2044p and 120fps. jdc. I had some bugs yea, but It's ok.

Maybe everyone was expecting too much, idk? It's a new IP. Look at the first AC, it had some flaws too (like, the 9 assassinations using the same routine), and still you can enjoy it for its ambiance. But when you compare to the II, it's not the same thing. Who knows what episode 2 will be like.

Yeah I totally get that, but what I'm saying is that What Ubisoft did with that game was tantamount to betraying everyone who waited and payed for it (at least I felt betrayed). The graphics stuff doesn't really matter (well it does but not as much as some other things), what really matters is how bad their game was after 5 years of development, no matter what anyone says you can't say that game wasn't a bad "open world" game because it was a really bad one. Objectively bad (compared to the good open world games out there). Now does that mean you can't have fun with it just because it is a bad open world game? no certainly not.

I guess what I'm getting at is don't throw your money at these mega publishers/developers with preorders and day one purchases, wait a few days and read a review or watch a stream or just go read some forums... Just don't let these corporations walk all over us. If more people did this then all these shitty games that get released broken and utterly defective wouldn't make millions and in turn maybe we would get less broken games. As consumers we should have the power to change this.

Do Outlast man, but I only say to play in the afternoon, not at night xD

The worst isn't the jump scary, is about the crazy things running after you.

No I always play those games at night by myself in the dark :D

I guess what I'm getting at is don't throw your money at these mega publishers/developers with preorders and day one purchases, wait a few days and read a review or watch a stream or just go read some forums... Just don't let these corporations walk all over us. If more people did this then all these shitty games that get released broken and utterly defective wouldn't make millions and in turn maybe we would get less broken games. As consumers we should have the power to change this.

Absolutely, pre-order culture is one of the worst things about video games these days. When you need things like the infamous Watch Dogs pre-order chart just to figure out what bonuses you get, you know there is a problem. And that's compounded with excessively buggy games that need extensive patching for weeks/months after release. There is almost ZERO purpose to pre-ordering a game, unless it's limited edition or you want those bonuses which are mostly crap/useless. Even worse are DIGITAL pre-orders...

I've pretty much sworn off pre-ordering, especially since the price of games in Canada has skyrocketed because our dollar has tanked. Around 2 years ago they were $60, now they are $80.. but I just saw one upcoming game priced at $85, and some believe it could go up to $90 soon...... I now wait for price drops on everything because I refuse to pay more than the US$ price. Buying Japanese games (and music) has also gotten more expensive, because although the Yen's value crashed, the Canadian dollar crashed even harder. :(

Currently playing World of Warcraft, but getting disenchanted. Waiting on a sale for Rise of Tomb Raider.

On my iPad I play Megapolis and Nibblers. Don't judge me on that latter one. :P