SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

Finally got around to picking up Soul Caliber 6, and man I'm in love! I've only played a little bit so far, but this already blows the past few releases of this franchise out of the water!

Hopefully they release Hilde as DLC, as she pretty much became my main fighter on 4 and 5.

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines for about the millionth time. i just love this world, Bloodlines 2 cant come soon enough 

oh and Pathologic 2 

Edited by chipathy

Good old Skyrim, once again. I spent a nice few hours downloading a bunch of new mods first of course... This time I'm trying something new though and playing as a pure mage since I realized I had actually never played as one before despite having played the game for 400 hours lol.

I bought Fallout 3 on Steam ages ago, but I couldn't get it to work on my computer since it isn't compatible with newer versions of Windows . I'd given up for a while, but I got the urge to try again last night and finally found a fix that worked. It's running pretty smoothly now.

Glad I didn't give up, because I'm enjoying it a lot. I think I liked the vibe and soundtrack of New Vegas better, but the intro part for this one is really nicely done, and I've only really completed a few partial quests so far, so maybe that'll change.

Just beat Horizon Zero Dawn. It was my first "shooter" type game and I had a great time with it.

Since then I've been looking for a good JRPG to play but nothing really hooks me the way Persona 5 and Nier Automata did. Replaying Xenosaga on PS2 kinda remedied that, but damn, I need more--something to really sink all my time into. I'm just a picky bitch!!

Debating on picking up FFXIV again, but pugging dungeons with randos kinda stressed me out. I also ran out of things to do in the game. I don't raid, craft, sell or RP, so I just quit after leveling the classes I liked and finishing the Stormblood MSQ. I'd probably be bored if I came back, even with Shadowbringers coming. That's what my anti-social ass gets for treating an MMO like an offline single player game. :')

4 hours ago, Zalemu said:

Just beat Horizon Zero Dawn. It was my first "shooter" type game and I had a great time with it.

Since then I've been looking for a good JRPG to play but nothing really hooks me the way Persona 5 and Nier Automata did. Replaying Xenosaga on PS2 kinda remedied that, but damn, I need more--something to really sink all my time into. I'm just a picky bitch!!

Debating on picking up FFXIV again, but pugging dungeons with randos kinda stressed me out. I also ran out of things to do in the game. I don't raid, craft, sell or RP, so I just quit after leveling the classes I liked and finishing the Stormblood MSQ. I'd probably be bored if I came back, even with Shadowbringers coming. That's what my anti-social ass gets for treating an MMO like an offline single player game. :')

If you want a really good old school style JRPG to sink your teeth into, I can Recommend Dragon Quest XI. One of my favorite games from last year and you could easily sink 100+ hours into its story and post game activities. Just be warned that it is very "purist" in a lot of its design, so if that doesn't bother you I'd say it's a good pick.

I've been playing the hell out of Yakuza 0 recently... finally bit the bullet and started it up last month, I regret not starting it sooner. I'm already done with the main scenario and now i'm sinking a ton of time into completing all the sub stories and mini games :D

And I just started Assassin's Creed Odyssey, and man does this game really remind me of The Witcher 3.... in a good way! I'm really digging what I've played so far and I'm glad that I can finally enjoy another AC game again, after the disaster that Unity was I never went back. Feels good to know they bounced back.

I'm also Twitch streaming now occasionally, most nights around 9pm CST for a few hours. anyone that wants to drop by feel free! http://twitch.tv/towa_sky

Having an absolute blast with Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled. I never owned the original one myself but my friend had it and every time I hung out with her I begged we go to her house and play CTR. Though after a while she didn't want to play it with me anymore because I kept winning every time... haha.

Anyway the remaster looks really pretty and feels great! I'm of course maining my favorite crazy doc, N. Gin~ Ah, he looks as insane as ever.

Currently playing Modern Warfare 2, 3, Payday 2, and Ace Combat 7. The later being amazing. 

Also Fallout 4. Mods are fun as hell on that game

Edited by psychonnect_rozen

Started playing Micro Mages which is really fun.

Also learning/playing Dead or Alive 5 and 6... *w/ cracked DLC b/c why the fuck would I shell out $100+ for costumes* Fanservice aside, I actually enjoy 3D fighters like Soul Calibur and DOA. I used to play a bit of BlazeBlue and Fighting Climax, but I never got used to the fast-paced 2D stuff. I like the strategy and movement involved with 3 axis of movement.

Still playing Assassins Creed: Odyssey... damn this game is long. like really fucking long, it's almost to the point where i just don't know if I want to continue... Like it's good but  not amazing and it's definitely scratching a massive open world RPG itch for me atm, but sometime I just don't feel like even bothering when i know that I've been playing 40 hours and I've barely even been to  a quarter of all the landmasses on the map and probably completed even less than a quarter of the content 😫 I just really want to start Yakuza Kiwami too so... that could be a reason why i just want to bail... hahaha

On 6/23/2019 at 1:26 AM, chocobuzz said:

N. Gin

Absolutely & without a doubt the best character in the Crash series along w/ Ripper Roo. I still really wanna play both the Trilogy remakes and the Kart remake, but the former already didn't run on my gf's laptop, so i'm kinda feeling like Kart prolly won't work either..

I've been playing the GBA puzzle game Guru Logic Champ w/ my gf lately, it's incredibly fun and the art style's p cute too if you like ducks, for the past couple of sessions we've been stuck on this ONE fucking puzzle that's needed to progress to the final chapter and I have absolutely NO idea how to solve it, also helps that there's like no guides available anywhere for this particular chapter's puzzles lol

Finally finished LoZ: Ocarina of Time (3D) for the first time today after going around it and never progressing much for like 20 years. Really enjoyed the game as a whole. Absolutely dreaded the Water and Shadow temples, but the others were lots of fun. I already have A Link Between Worlds lined up and that shall be the next I play.

10 minutes ago, nullmoon said:

Completed the Spyro Reignited Trilogy and started DMC 5 recently. V is much cooler than the trailers made him out to be :)

Got Spyro for the gf yesterday, I'm probably not going to buy any games until November with Death Stranding.

Spyro is solid aside from the god awful loading times. They're pretty much on par with the original games which is nuts! I prefer it to the Crash trilogy because they at least kept in all the original sound effects and left the controls as they were. Crash just felt weird. 

Logged on to FF14 to check out what's new after the massive update. My mains which are Summoner and Scholar... It'll take so long to get used to the new skills/removal of other skills. I'm not sure I like how they're both summon focused now. I'm so confused lol

1 minute ago, platy said:

Logged on to FF14 to check out what's new after the massive update. My mains which are Summoner and Scholar... It'll take so long to get used to the new skills/removal of other skills. I'm not sure I like how they're both summon focused now. I'm so confused lol

I was gonna play it yesterday but each time I tried to log in, there were too many players in the queue 😕

51 minutes ago, Gesu said:

I was gonna play it yesterday but each time I tried to log in, there were too many players in the queue 😕

Yea there's even queues to perform npc duties in the main storyline. The server must be bursting at the seams. 

Alternating between Divinity: Original Sin 2 (an all-round wonderful game, but ungodly long) and Yakuza Kiwami 2 which is just perfect (tho, I can't seem to nail down the Tiger Drop in this one...t'was really easy in 0 and Kiwami)...and I'm spending way too much time playing the hostess minigame.

Btw, is there anyone playing R6 Siege, willing to team up?

I am very tempted to buy Judgment (Judge Eyes in Japan) as soon as it comes out, which is made by the Yakuza guys and has Takuya Kimura doing VA and mo-cap as former . Takuya is amazing in Hero which is a film/TV series about a bad boy prosecutor, he's been called the Tom Cruise of Japan.

recently discovered a burned CD while tidying up and found an N64 emulator on it ... playing Super Mario now since a few days already ... feeling nostalgic.

Playing Star Trek Online right now... in my opinion is the best sci-fi MMO...

Planning to start Neverwinter, made by same developers and to finish FO4, TES V and all The Witcher games

About the upcoming ones, I must have Cyberpunk 2077 like nothing else in my life!

Waiting even for Elden Ring and Ghostwire Tokyo...

Edited by Ada Suilen
Forgot!