SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

Just finished everything possible in AC:Brotherhood. Minus the Borgia flags and the feathers. Best AC yet, no question.

Now, back to Dragon Age. Took a while but jesus hell it's sucked me in now.

Just finished everything possible in AC:Brotherhood. Minus the Borgia flags and the feathers. Best AC yet, no question.

Now, back to Dragon Age. Took a while but jesus hell it's sucked me in now.

Dragon Age eats your soul, just so you know.

Mhm, it's happened. Though now I've done everything possible in one playthrough, including all the expansions/DLC. So, looks like if I don't start on anything else, it'll be a second, different race/class playthrough. Though I'll probably only play Origins if I do. Must admit I wasn't a fan of any of the newer party members (except Justice) and was a bit annoyed that the one party member who had to return was Oghren. Bleh. I missed Morrigan and Leliana... no you shut up.

A little off-topic, but I love your avatar, Vurtox. Handsome guy, amazing vocalist (one of my favourite, actually), great keyboardist and a decent drummer. He's also amazing live (both his singing and live personality) and beyond nice to hang around with.

I love me some Lazare. He's awesome, he's taken top spot on my "favorite vocalist" list as of late. I wish I could meat him. :(

Back on topic.

As of tonight I'm currently playing and getting addicted to Tekken 6. DAMN YOU OFFLINE GHOST MODE.

Mhm, it's happened. Though now I've done everything possible in one playthrough, including all the expansions/DLC. So, looks like if I don't start on anything else, it'll be a second, different race/class playthrough. Though I'll probably only play Origins if I do. Must admit I wasn't a fan of any of the newer party members (except Justice) and was a bit annoyed that the one party member who had to return was Oghren. Bleh. I missed Morrigan and Leliana... no you shut up.

Oh nothing beats the origins companions. I will dearly miss them in Dragon Age 2 for sure.

Started a new Mass Effect run. Which I'll continue on to ME2. And eventually ME3 after playing that with my original character.

Renegade Femshep this time. Woop.

Just played Fable 3 through. It was awesome but the ending kind of sucked :/. Gonna start it again later today \o/

Playing through Epic Micky and Kirby's Epic Yarn on the Wii. Both seem to be lacking in the "Epic," but whatever, they were gifts. I just got a PS3 as well, so I need to get a copy of FFXIII and Gran Turismo 5 someday when I can afford that.

Fahrenheit for the first time. I've been borrowing it for a few months from my sister's boyfriend, and I've been trying to start play it many time before, but only now I was too bored to do anything else. :D