SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

^ that game looked interesting and the demo wasn't half bad either.. considering on putting it in my backlog... hmm maybe a rent?

I'm a bit late, but I'd say rent at least. It's totally worth the money, though, really charming.

Trying to get 100% achievement score on Alan Wake. It's a pain in the ass.

Playing through Epic Micky and Kirby's Epic Yarn on the Wii. Both seem to be lacking in the "Epic," but whatever, they were gifts. I just got a PS3 as well, so I need to get a copy of FFXIII and Gran Turismo 5 someday when I can afford that.

Finished Kirby a week ago, thought it was adorable and well thought out, but not epic. Just started playing Epic Mickey a couple of days ago, I really wanted to like it, but it isn't that good so far, does it get any better or am I wasting my time?

999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors

for the DS, and this game is way beyond awesome :)

Just finished my first playthrough, and I'm certain to finish it at least 5 times now :). The game has multiple endings, most of them are bad though, but I want to get at least on positive ending :P

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn for the DS

the best handheld RPG I've seen in years, with a beastly modern UI and an advance class and summoning system :wub:

definitely recommend this.

Mass Effect 2 on PS3.

The interactive comic was quite a letdown, to be honest. Still having as much fun as I ever have on the game though.

Rome Total War mod Roma Surrectum 1 ( The second runs badly due to the dated engine )

I love this game! Except when i'm getting molested by Gallic tribes in the east, and Macedonia in the west. Macedonia has just entered the Italian peninsula, and i'm fucked. If this game wasn't so fun i would be frustrated beyond belief.

Playing through Epic Micky and Kirby's Epic Yarn on the Wii. Both seem to be lacking in the "Epic," but whatever, they were gifts. I just got a PS3 as well, so I need to get a copy of FFXIII and Gran Turismo 5 someday when I can afford that.

Finished Kirby a week ago, thought it was adorable and well thought out, but not epic. Just started playing Epic Mickey a couple of days ago, I really wanted to like it, but it isn't that good so far, does it get any better or am I wasting my time?

I haven't played for a few weeks since I've been away from home for about a month now (and I didn't bring my wii with me), so I couldn't tell you. It pretty much plays like Okami meets Banjo Kazooie (except the only Okami factors are the fact that you use paint and the landscapes are ViViD. Okami makes the painting 20495252x more interesting since you actually have to draw with that one instead of just spraying paint on shit and hope you picked the right one), but you can't help but feel like Riku should pop up somewhere and try to seduce you. : /

DEAD FUCKING SPACE 2

already finished the single player over the weekend, about to start my second playthrough on the "new game+" mode...

and I'm like seriously loving the multiplayer. Viceral Games totally handled the necromorphs Vs. the humans gameplay way better than left 4 dead 2's zombies vs. humans did IMO.

does anyone have this on the 360 and wants to play some multiplayer? If so just PM me :D