SUBLIMINAL

What video games are you currently playing?

Left 4 Dead with my crush all day erry day :B Seriously need to get around to buying Left 4 Dead 2, but all the additional melee weapons and "aids" intimidate me. I am not prepared for getting used to Jockeys either.

n+ because I am a masochist and scream/cry/rip my hair out like a bitch. I should have listened to my brother when he told me not to get this or Super Meat Boy as I get frustrated easily and I'm bound to throw the controller at the TV :(

And Divinity II sometimes.

Waiting for Dragon Age 2 demo, so stoked.

Tales Of Vesperia.

Damn game is like the holy grail over here. Nowhere to be found, anywhere, ever. Thanks, Portugal guy. Would like to get one playthrough done before DA2's release though. Not sure if I see that happening or not.

^ Oh Fuck, that's out? I've been waiting for months to get that. I'll definitely be playing it soon. In the meantime I'm working on Mirror's Edge.

^ The new one is Deus Ex 3, though not by name. And it still doesn't have an exact release yet unfortunately. DX1 is indeed one of the best games ever made though.

Playin' a little bit of DeathSpank. I LOVE YOU RON GILBERT.

^ Oh Fuck, that's out? I've been waiting for months to get that. I'll definitely be playing it soon. In the meantime I'm working on Mirror's Edge.

I'm playing DX1 actually. Reason being, of course due to the anticipation of DX:HR.

playing nier, definitely one of the more overlooked and underated RPGs to come from square in recent years.... :(

and I'm starting to get excited for MVC3. only 4 more days!!!

NIER isn't technically by Square, though, that's why it's so great! Sadly the company who created it (along with another one of the best RPGs of all time, also published by Square, Drakengard) is now defunct. :( If I remember correctly, NIER is supposed to be the "spirital successor" to Drakengard.

The soundtrack is one of the best I've ever heard, too. And the story/characters were amazing. It really is an incredible game and underrated, I agree. :(

^ me too. I love it

do you got it on 360? if you do, u wanna spar sometime?

my gamertag is the same as on here :)

also I've been replaying DQMJ (Dragon Quest: Monsters Joker)... just can't wait till the second one comes out here :(

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - holy shit! that last (bonus) case is so complicated!! two murders at the same time!!? how the f**k I'm gonna solve this!?

Dragon Ball Kai Ultimate Butouden - so awesome!! already defeated it... just the IF chapters to go :)

^ me too. I love it <3

also I've been replaying DQMJ (Dragon Quest: Monsters Joker)... just can't wait till the second one comes out here :(

Yep it's for 360. I'd take you oup n the offer to spar but I don't have Xbox 360 live yet. I actually just recently got a 360. Anyway when I do, I'll be sure to hit you up.

^ me too. I love it

Yep it's for 360. I'd take you oup n the offer to spar but I don't have Xbox 360 live yet. I actually just recently got a 360. Anyway when I do, I'll be sure to hit you up.

alright it's all cool.. I'll be here :D I'm about to get an arcade stick too in a week or two