Lestat

THE DIRTRUCKS & DIO - Distraught Overlord one-time revival for European Tour.

Both bands THE DIRTRUCKS (Japanese Female Rock 'N' Roll) and DIO - Distraught Overlord (Visual Kei) have agreed on a one-time revival for a 2016 Spring-tour in Europe presented by B7Klan. The bands will play eight coupling lives spread over the continent.

Tourdates for this coupling tour will be announced on December 24th, and tickets will go on sale on January 2nd.

Finnish show cancelled due to no1curr. I'm surprised that this wasn't one of those Orochi-kind of shows where the organisers surely couldn't even have been expecting anyone to show up. One has to wonder what kind of an attendance they were projecting for themselves by booking Nosturi, which is a venue of considerable size in an age where these bands perform to a near empty Gloria.

b7klan is terrible :')

They cancelled the merry tour also, and the organisation is always pretty shitty. Everyone hates b7klan in France XD

I'll go to Paris anyway. DIO wasthe first VK band I listened to, so I'm glad to see them live.

Hmm, B7KLAN updated the cover photo on FB without the Finnish date, but no word about the cancellation.

Oh well.. let's share this video.

jpopasia interviewed Dio

http://www.jpopasia.com/news/exclusive-jpopasia-interviews-dio::19213.html

JPA: Dio disbanded in 2010. When did you decide to return for this limited period of time? Did anyone decide first to have a revival and contacted the other members then?
Mikaru: I’m friends with the boss of B7Klan for more than 10 years now. He asked me and one minute later I decided that I want to do it and contacted the other members. I had no doubt about doing it.

also, best part

JPA: Except for the lives, what do you want to do in Europe?
Mikaru: I want to hold a blood party. Please wear sexy outfits, so that I can bite you easily.

"If you’re asking for a difference, it’s the taste of blood. European blood is fruity, Japanese blood is a bit sweet."

lmao and American blood?