Trombe

DOAK 2 live-limited one-coin demo singles release

DOAK 2 live-limited one-coin demo singles "剥離(hakuri) DEMO ver." "糸(ito) DEMO ver." will be released at their live since Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/01/17 (500yen each)

CXuQgURVAAAIXMm.jpg

their demo single "Judah DEMO ver." will be provided if purchasing their 2 live-limited one-coin demo singles "剥離(hakuri) DEMO ver." "糸(ito) DEMO ver." together

their demo single "Judah DEMO ver." will be provided if purchasing their 2 live-limited one-coin demo singles "剥離(hakuri) DEMO ver." "糸(ito) DEMO ver." together

Why can't I hold all these demos

YAY! still need to listen to their other 3 demos but now hearing that they are doing this type of deal again is pretty nice! can't wait to get them hopefully all in my collection cuz it's sooo much fun to do so - Ôó

although i am really wondering if this will eventually be leading to some new "real" release anytime soon...

i already loved their first 3 demos since they were like at least 20x better than their first official release but this 3 new demos are EVEN BETTER!

All songs are heavy again with quite the amount of great screams in it!

really can't wait until they announce their next official release to hopefully hear the final mastered versions of all their demos!

they srsly stepped up their game a ton!!

i already loved their first 3 demos since they were like at least 20x better than their first official release but this 3 new demos are EVEN BETTER!

really can't wait until they announce their next official release to hopefully hear the final mastered versions of all their demos!

Are you referring to the first demo ones? (Sign etc.) OR have you heard these new ones already?? Sorry possibly confused haha

agreed. was really surprised by the 3 new ones, especially 剥離 and 糸 are so good.

and yea hopefully there will be a release with the final masters.