Trombe

己龍(kiryu) new maxi single "彩(irodori)" release

If someone played this to me and claimed that it's from a release one or two years back I'd probably take a chance and say "oh yeah that one..." I'm sure the whole single will be fabulous because they're on a roll but this spot does it no favors

This is how I felt about Kiryu for the last couple of years.

If someone played this to me and claimed that it's from a release one or two years back I'd probably take a chance and say "oh yeah that one..." I'm sure the whole single will be fabulous because they're on a roll but this spot does it no favors

Thats basically me. They were my favourite band since they formed, but in the past months/1-2years i see myself struggling really hard to keep the same opinion about them-

This band might be among the few that has never disappointment me during the span of their entire career. A small weakness perhaps on the C-Type track, but of course there are only a few seconds of it available. The title-track sounds incredible though, I can't wait.

They look and sound stunning, as always. Because they have such a strong and distinct presence, there is just no way that they will stray from their concept and they keep delivering without going stale or commercial merely as to follow the current hype of that day. I just wish this track didn't end so abruptly and that it was perhaps a minute longer, that would have made it absolutely perfect.