Valicious

The RarezHut Megathread: the largest internationally-based Visual Kei megastore

Pardon my ignorance, but the shipment to Europe in auctions  is the same price as a normal purchase through the store? (this one calculated by cart, for example "First-Class Package International Service™ (1 package): $13.50")

1 hour ago, clow_eriol said:

Pardon my ignorance, but the shipment to Europe in auctions  is the same price as a normal purchase through the store? (this one calculated by cart, for example "First-Class Package International Service™ (1 package): $13.50")

Actually, it is much less.  Since a lot of people in the livestreams are from Europe, we are able to use our shipping center in Germany.  All packages to the EU save an average of 40-45%.  Customers in Germany save 45-55%

Does that help?

2 minutes ago, Valicious said:

Actually, it is much less.  Since a lot of people in the livestreams are from Europe, we are able to use our shipping center in Germany.  All packages to the EU save an average of 40-45%.  Customers in Germany save 45-55%

Does that help?

Yup!, thanks a lot for the response :D

Edited by clow_eriol

Apologies to our Firefox-using-buddies at the stream yesterday! We pushed out a fix for the chat issue, so the bug should be gone

We just added a new feature to help you keep track of the items you've won(and your budget :P) at our livestreaming auctions! You can check it out from the following link
http://rarezhut.net/my-auction-items
Or from clicking the link in the site's side menu or under the bid box on the stream page.
We'll continuously be working on new features like this one, so if you've got any suggestions or issues then just let us know <3

Thank you so much to everyone who came to the first weekend of our auction!  We love you guys <3

All invoices for the first weekend of RarezHut's August auction have been sent out! If you didn't receive yours, check your spam folder. If you still can't find it, email [email protected]

Edited by Valicious

I never bought anything from the internet, but I'm interested in buying some tapes from RH. Could someone possibly explain me the details? Thanks!

31 minutes ago, DaveKei said:

I never bought anything from the internet, but I'm interested in buying some tapes from RH. Could someone possibly explain me the details? Thanks!

Basically what you'll want to do is add each of the items to your cart and then once you're ready to order, click "Checkout" on the top-right. Enter all of the information that it asks for (until the end of the month we're running a 10% off sale, so you can put MOVE10 in the "Coupon Code" field). After you've entered that stuff, select your shipping method, which you'll see next to the shipping price, then click the "Review Order" button. If everything here looks right then click the "Submit Order" button which will bring you to PayPal. Once you're at PayPal, you'll have the option to either log into your PayPal account if you have one or pay directly with a credit card or debit card. Once you've entered your info and paid, then that's all you need to do! You'll get an email updating you with the tracking number for your package once it's ready to be sent out.

If you've got any additional questions or issues then feel free to PM either myself or @Valiciousand one of us will get back with you as soon as we can!

Just now, Uglymouth said:

That LUNACY demo is delicious. What will be the starting price? I think regular price at stores are like 20-25k JPY?

I don't think we've decided exactly yet, but I was thinking starting it around $75 or so. I think with something like that, it doesn't really matter too much if we start it lower, since it'll probably end up the same either way XD We're planning on doing it this weekend as well, so if you're interested and aren't going to be able to be there then just send Valicious an email at [email protected] and we can bid for you!

Look at all the #free stuff we gave away last weekend during our auction! Our 2nd weekend starts tomorrow https://www.facebook.com/events/230050574055315
#jrock #visualkei #moidixmois #puppetmammy#ancafe #psycholecemu #lareine #pierrot#despairsray #kamijo #Cynthia

14095831_600320780127602_546963095378078

LOOK AT ALL THE AWESOME COMING UP! Day 3 of our visualkei livestream auction starts in 2 hours! https://www.facebook.com/events/230050574055315/
#jrock #gackt #thegazette #miyavi #LIN #kisaki#kamijo #mejibray #plastictree #rock #metal #music#Direngrey #mucc #goldenbomber #vistlip Sid#rentrerensoi #girugamesh #asagi #blubillion

14102228_10153840540773568_4029831056511