Sign in to follow this  
jurideluhi

Togainu no Chi

gametogainunochi3b.jpg

Anyone watching this superb anime?

Currently there are already 9 episodes released! I hope this anime will have 24 episodes

because the plot of the story is really interesting! Its like

very addicting to watch for the continuation.

Poor Keisuke!!! He shouldn't took the Line! :(

what is it about? i wanna try!
After being devastated in the third World War (known as The Third Division), Japan was divided in two. Several years after the end of the war, a crime organization called Vischio has taken control of the destroyed city of Toshima (formerly Tokyo, Japan's capital city), where they are holding a battle game known as Igra.

The game's main character, a young man named Akira, is falsely accused of a crime. Once arrested, a mysterious woman appears before him, offering him freedom if he agrees to participate in Igra and defeat Igra's strongest man: the king, or Il-ra. The story follows Akira's life in the harsh, lawless Toshima as he fights both to survive and to unravel the mysteries developing around him.

source:Wikipedia. check more here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Togainu_no_Chi

BTW,Please don't read negative reviews if you come across any websites! They are wrong until if you already watch it for yourself.I mean it seriously 8) negative reviews are always crap.

fyi,this anime is adapted from a yaoi genre game.of course there are no sex-yaoi scenes included this time.

I remember coming across a bunch of yaoi-styled drawings of the those characters when I searched for "akira shiki" (character in the "Shiki" series) on Google Images. I might give this one a try soon, I've been searching for a decent anime to watch, and this one looks quite interesting.

BTW,Please don't read negative reviews if you come across any websites! They are wrong until if you already watch it for yourself.I mean it seriously 8) negative reviews are always crap.

How so? If it's written crappy, then yes the review might not be all that great. But just because something bad is said about something you enjoy, doesn't mean you can validate the review as "crap". Personally the only kind of review that I think is crappy, is a review written like this: "OMYGACKT!!1!1! DIS IZ SOO SUGOIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~DESSSSSU~!~!~!". You asking people not to negatively comment on something you enjoy, just shows that you can't handle and respect the opinions of others. For example, I like a lot of bands that many users here are always clowning on, but I'm not gonna cry about it or ask them to stop? It's their opinion, and it most certainly isn't going to affect how I enjoy these bands. Point is: negative reviews are just as valid as positive reviews.

Why mad?

I said don't read negative reviews first before you watch the anime. Is that hard for you to really understand? -.- come on dude.avoid fighting over lame topic. I know that.I had always respect negative reviews.

Why mad?

I said don't read negative reviews first before you watch the anime. Is that hard for you to really understand? -.- come on dude.avoid fighting over lame topic. I know that.I had always respect negative reviews.

Nobody's mad here, I'm just letting you know that negative reviews are just as valid as positive ones. How else would you have preferred to hear that? And why do you think I'm "fighting" with you? All I did is comment on an invalid statement you made, geez. :roll:

I had always respect negative reviews.

Is that so? I recall seeing this post of yours in the review thread sometime ago:

reminder : if you don't like this band/hate,PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS THREAD. You are actually trying to make yourself popular in this forum with your trolls. so please.

People voicing their opinions doesn't make them trolls.

well ok. let's stop this. can we?

Haha, fine with me. :)

Which fan-subbing group are you watching the anime from?

^thanks.

Its called "gg". I know there are others but "gg" works best for their fansub. do check out on aarinfantasy's forum because TnC's episodes are updated in that forum.

Oh okay then, that's the one that I just downloaded the first episode from. I'll watch it and see what it's like. :wink:

Oh, I've read Togainu no Chi's manga (which isn't long) and I've watched anime too, but sadly I don't like their anime-versio. I actually looked forward it - really much, but I got little upset when I saw it. Especially because FMA -anime's "people" did this too. Well, I'm really disappointed because of this series, but I'm going still watch it - with a respect to its "past"

The animation isn't that good as the game itself! But I highly recommend to play the game first or read the manga, since they avoid some things in the anime. It make the anime looks like a bit nonsense.

Season II? WHAT?

In the anime it ends a bit strange... but it doesn't nothing to do with the game itself. Maybe they'll show what happened to Akira after he came back to Toshima.

Mad they cut the sex, and hate the ending.

Sign in to follow this