Takadanobabaalien

Devil Kitty joins WHITE SIDE GROUP + new single, "裁きの悪魔" (sabaki no akuma)

Maybe the original DEViL KiTTY and the new Devil Kitty will coexist?? Either way, Yuuga is god, and I can't wait! <3 lol.

Ruchi made a comment regarding this on twitter:

"It's free entry and you can feel our past and future at this live only, so please come. We have an important announcement as well, regarding the path we have chosen".

https://twitter.com/DK_ruchi/status/691598524681555972

Knowing Yuuga it sounds like a disbandment, but I hope not. I really want them to release more. 

Devil Kitty's announcements have been revealed:

- Their new guitarist, Akina (ex-THE EGOIST) has joined the band after recently performing in a session with Yuuga~

- Their new single, "裁きの悪魔" (sabaki no akuma) (3 types, CD&DVD) will be released on November 1! Public recording of their new PV will be held on August 29 and fans are allowed to participate! The first 100 people will also receive 1000 yen (~$10USD) from the band!  (source)

Limited edition type A
CD 2songs+DVD
WSG-87 / ¥2,000(税抜)
[CD]
01. 天誅 (tenchu)
02. DEVILHEART
[DVD]
01.「天誅」 (tenchu) Music Video

Limited edition type B

CD 2songs+DVD
WSG-88 / ¥2,000(税抜)
[CD]
01. 天誅 (tenchu)
02. DEVIL
[DVD]
01.「DEVIL」Music Video

Regular edition

CD 4songs
WSG-89 / ¥1,500(税抜)
[CD]
01. 天誅 (tenchu)
02. DEVIL
03. 君2指輪≠S
04. IRRUMATION

20170616_devilkitty_01.jpg

Edited by sheepprincessgara

Also

@sheepprincessgara "Public recording of their new PV will be held on August 29 and fans are allowed to participate if the first 100 people each pay 1000 yen(?!) (source)"

The source actually says that the 100 first to participate will recieve 1000 JPY for doing so (about 10$). They also say "Well, you usually hear about fans buying tickets to participate to be in PV's, but we figured it'd be more Devil Kitty-like to actually give money instead. We wanted to do something different".

48 minutes ago, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Which record label uses the WSG serial number? I googled WSG-80 and got a Mejibray release

It is White side group. Misa (ex. babylon/da'vid:shito:aL etc) is owner of that label. They also handle Mejibray. I didn't believe it until I researched a bit as well but on 2ch they also confirm Misa is their new label owner so? I have no idea why Misa decided to pick them up though...

2 hours ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

Also

@sheepprincessgara "Public recording of their new PV will be held on August 29 and fans are allowed to participate if the first 100 people each pay 1000 yen(?!) (source)"

The source actually says that the 100 first to participate will recieve 1000 JPY for doing so (about 10$). They also say "Well, you usually hear about fans buying tickets to participate to be in PV's, but we figured it'd be more Devil Kitty-like to actually give money instead. We wanted to do something different".

Thank you! ♡

Wtf, they're on Mejibray's label now?!?!. ....how even :tw_anguished:

?????????

Edited by sheepprincessgara

2 hours ago, Takadanobabaalien said:

It is White side group. Misa (ex. babylon/da'vid:shito:aL etc) is owner of that label. They also handle Mejibray. I didn't believe it until I researched a bit as well but on 2ch they also confirm Misa is their new label owner so? I have no idea why Misa decided to pick them up though...

old queens KNOW whats good