Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

直樹(naoki)(DEATHGAZE) new band will form

and at last we know who they are!

vnjnE8h.jpg
http://dexcore.jp

tetsu (Bass)  |  Kagami (Vocal)  |  Naoki (Drums)
two type single 「The Dead Sea」 out on 12.14

i'm intrigued? tetsu is ex. Vent Croix and concurrently(?) doing vocals for Art for Art's Sake but idk who Kagami is at all.

btw, a live-distributed single "Hunger" has been released at their live at 2016/10/28

JRCS1000-250x250.png

"The Dead Sea"

2016/12/14

Limited edition (1500 yens) will include CD (3 songs) and Regular edition (1080 yens) will include CD (2 songs) only

[tracklist]

01. The Dead Sea

02. Mistake

03. Hunger [regular edition only]

JRCS1001-250x247.jpg

JRCS1001B-250x247.jpg

The look is a mix between NOCTURNAL BLOODLUST and Deviloof. I quite like the first but I don't like the second. I hope they will not sound like Deviloof.

Edited by Shaolan974

8 hours ago, cvltic said:

maybe they're going full Smells and just saying fuck guitars (i wish)

idk, most likely starting up with session members who didn't want to/couldn't commit permanently

when i first saw their look on twitter i went totally ape shit because of excitement! 8D

HOPEFULLY they'll sound like Deviloof - although i doubt any band will come close their their heaviness but still you know they gonna be some serious business brutality! ;D

also the "limited edition" is in fact the live limted version of the CD and the release date for the live limited version will be announced at some later point according to their OHP.

and "Hunger" will be only on the live limited version....

Edited by VkBrutaliaN

4 hours ago, nekkichi said:

idk, most likely starting up with session members who didn't want to/couldn't commit permanently

you're almost certainly right, Naoki's pre-deathgaze band did this exact guitarist-free formation w/ support members + Hazuki just did all the guitars for recording but i wanted to delude myself lmao

7 minutes ago, sume7 said:

I'm honestly not to excited about this I'd rather see DEATHGAZE come back.

i'd like deathgaze back too but i think that particular dream is dead, their japanese fanbase kind of rolled over and died at the end of their lifespan

6 hours ago, cvltic said:

i'd like deathgaze back too but i think that particular dream is dead, their japanese fanbase kind of rolled over and died at the end of their lifespan

What evidence do you have of this? Because to me it seems they still have relatively large fanbase for a VK band anyway. I mean Ai's solo career is doing well so far and this band of Naoki's is gaining recognition, so this seems to suggest that DEATHGAZE's member still have a decent size following and why wouldn't DEATHGAZE itself not if it's members do? I think that there may be a lot of different reasons that they went on hiatus but lack of a fanbase isn't one of them, clearly or Ai and Naoki wouldn't be getting promoted so hard with their new projects. 

Sign in to follow this