Trombe

ex-BLACK CAT Dr.SHINTARO has been arrested & fired

アイヲロスト(aiolost) Dr.SHINTARO(real name: 高田信太朗(takada shintarou), aged 34)(ex-BLACK CAT) has been arrested at 2016/01/25 as he is suspected to have sexual relationship with various high school girl fans, and he has been fired at 2016/01/27

CZseFufXEAQ68Zx.jpg
CZseGdsW0AAI5F6.jpg
CZsdBHZWkAIOOwp.jpg

Doesn't this supposedly happen all the time among VK guys? I wonder what this dude did to get caught and/or piss off the girls enough that they reported him

I hope the other AIOLOST members didn't have big plans for the band, lol

That sucks for the band. I bet they have to break up soon or kick him out.

Twitter is full of people saying I've never heard of アイヲロスト or who are they?

I haven't even check tanuki yet, but I bet there would be lots of information/gossip there about this.

Lool and there I thought something BIG happened

Doesn't this supposedly happen all the time among VK guys? I wonder what this dude did to get caught and/or piss off the girls enough that they reported him

This!

what peeved me most was that i waited forever for BLACK CAT members to form a band again.... and this happens.

they fired Shintaro today but Lion says they will discuss to decide what will happen to the band. sad to say i won't be surprised if it's a hiatus or disband.

Ha?So much for messing around.. Actually if he is proven guilty. He is weird.. Why choose underage girls when you know it's against the law? Becareful of playing someone's emotion. Everything you worked hard for will ruin it. Ahh.. poor band..

Lool and there I thought something BIG happened

This!

This is pretty big though. SHITNARO pulled down the smoke and mirrors around visual kei. Yeah, we all knew that bandomen were getting anywhere between some nookie and full on financial support from their fans. We just always assumed that these fans were of (dubiously) legal age. Now it's not fantasy it's ephebophilia (like pedophilia but exclusively for teenagers). It's also the first time in recent memory a visual kei bandmen was actually caught. It makes me wonder how deep this goes.

My Tanuki warriors, go forth and gather more information! Anything that you can't verify or looks suspicious should be prefixed as a rumor or put into the rumors section. Thanks!

There's nothing on Tanuki T.T

Kotanuki has people asking about who are shintaro's tsuna, but that was a couple of months ago, before this broke out.  And a couple of people saying he's a pedo after his arrest.

They only mention 1 person who use to be his Tsuna, but she's not anymore, Hanada, she's now a Jouren for Pentagon.

These girls suck.

As far I know Maria Cross was arrested because of the same fail.
They must take care of the age of their sex mates better.

And girls should learn one thing: doing this with old vkei oyajis is a bad idea. For some reasons :>