Trombe

ex-BLACK CAT Dr.SHINTARO has been arrested & fired

17 year old girl.. huh? 1 year under the legal f*ck age. A age were most young people already had sex in their live or are really active having it.

I think he did piss off the girl... who knows he did betray her. and then she told his real story to the police or something.

And for the Vkei guys.. dudes please check the ages of your fans before anything related to sexytime...

@ Carmelzors

Well, isn't it already fact, that the japanese public had a negative view of VK already long before this scandal (which isn't new, considering how often that shit must have happened behind closed doors)? VK guys have always been considered to be dangerous delinquents and there was a time when VK had much more mainstream coverage than now. And with the bangya craze taking new, more crazy forms since the dawn of millenia bandomen also are now mostly seen as pussy chasing creepers too.

Others than that I would not jump to conclusions and blame anyone for doing anything until we get more infos and evidence about the case (if it will be made public). Without it we can only speculate what really happened here.

and now.. the band will disband...

【アイヲロストから皆様に大切なお知らせ。】

平素よりアイヲロストを応援していただき誠にありがとうございます。
この度、皆様に大切なお知らせがございます。
今回の不祥事を真摯に受け止め話し合いの末、本日をもってアイヲロストは自粛の意を込め解散する運びとなりました。
今決まっている予定に関しましては、全てキャンセルとなります。
今回皆様には多大なご心配とご迷惑をお掛けしてしまい、大変申し訳御座いませんでした。

2016年1月29日
アイヲロスト 一同

These are the kind of things that happen when you join/make a band called BLACK CAT. You get very unlucky and end up in the clink due to your vices.

2 minutes ago, Atreides said:

These are the kind of things that happen when you join/make a band called BLACK CAT. You get very unlucky and end up in the clink due to your vices.

Totally...

Okay as a guy you shouldn't have sex talk or sex or anything related with underage girls.

But still as a woman, I think you also can ignore/avoid those type of guys.

Of course if they wanna meet you up somewhere and you go there, man GIRL you know he is 30+... kinda stupid already to meet up an person way above your age.

So don't know (-_-) woman can be pain in the ass and to love to hurt man. 100% if a dude is kinda famous. 

I think he just had some bad luck.

Haha I completely agree that he shouldn't have been messing with underage girls.  I'm not superstitious but I think it's so ironic that a band called The Black Cats would have short lived run and disband in such a shitty way :D

Well, I hope that piece of shit experienced several anal prolapses in prison ✌

18 minutes ago, DarkWater said:

Of course if they wanna meet you up somewhere and you go there, man GIRL you know he is 30+... kinda stupid already to meet up an person way above your age.

So don't know (-_-) woman can be pain in the ass and to love to hurt man. 100% if a dude is kinda famous. 

A++ job at blaming young girls for being abused cuz they totally asked for it lmao

6 minutes ago, midi:nette said:

A++ job at blaming young girls for being abused cuz they totally asked for it lmao

Some girls really do.

I even had a friend once, she broke up with an 18+ dude, and she said, lets SUE him that he slept with underage GIRL!

Don't forget what also Jealousy can do...

Also woman often also don't tell their age..

but after all he should not have message with underage girls. since such thing can happen.

But since its 10 months after?

I guess the girls who sued him, lied about the thing. just to get him in jail.

For such crime I think you would be longer not online...

Edited by BrenGun

3 hours ago, DarkWater said:

Totally...

Okay as a guy you shouldn't have sex talk or sex or anything related with underage girls.

3 hours ago, midi:nette said:

Two points I must point out very quickly:

1. Unless one of you two have inside details about this case, we don't have enough details about what happened. All we know is that he had sex with various high school girls, and that he allegedly held underage orgies. In retrospect, backlash around this has been very minimal, as if someone pulled a lot of strings to sweep this incident under the rug. Doubly so when many of us already accept that this isn't an isolated incident, and that the entire relationship between band members and their tsunagari  are alarming to say the least. There's plenty of blame to go around, but before anyone points fingers at a particular party - no matter how cogent the argument - get proof.

2. Wishing rape upon someone is not cool, even if you could make a case that it was deserved.

9 hours ago, jon_jonz said:

Can someone please give me a link to his facebook profile, please?

/shin.taro.942

btw since this thread was bumped, and this creeplord was recently active on FB, and a bunch of goofballs were arguing about whether or not she lied about her age: the second picture says he knew she was 17 and went for it anyway. now you know

my my..

reading this all ..is hard knowing the truth

truth has to be told he didn't do anything.

knowing him he was not guilty at all otherwise he would still be in jail for atleast 3 years .

I would love to explain all but this is all I can say 

27 minutes ago, 5510Kan823 said:

my my..

reading this all ..is hard knowing the truth

truth has to be told he didn't do anything.

knowing him he was not guilty at all otherwise he would still be in jail for atleast 3 years .

I would love to explain all but this is all I can say 

you cant just drop this bomb and leave us hanging

spill the beans! :evil:

9 minutes ago, Chi said:

you cant just drop this bomb and leave us hanging

spill the beans! :evil:

He is a friend , I can tell you he was only in jail till august 2016 because there was prove he didn't do it

he only confirmed by the arrest to make the arrest less heavy but with the time being later on there was prove 

if he really did this he would be in jail for 3 or more years 

Looks like this topic was brought back right on time cuz since Dec 30, Shintaro has been writing various blog entries in his Ameblo long after he served 212 days in a detention center(?) after a trial (if I understand correctly). He says he is traumatized after the arrest, gives more details about what happened during his arrest and how the cops searched his house, his time in the detention center, and the news coverage surrounding his arrest. He wrote in great detail about the events, including how the interrogation room looked, the conversations he had, and even the books that he read at the detention center. A screenshot of his picture from the news broadcast on his arrest is his new profile pic...

However, I can't really post the links here, since it's only accessible to Ameblo members.