Sign in to follow this  
beni

Paloma Faith

bz3wnde.gif

I was itching to make this thread. The only English artist I actively follow, Paloma Faith has made an impression on me ever since I heard 'New York', her second single. She's released three albums, and I feel as if she grows with each one. The improvement between each is really amazing and shows her getting better as a singer and songwriter. She's known for her vibrant outfits and bubbly personality. I'd suggest her to those who also like Amy Winehouse (I'd also link similar lyrics too) and Duffy because of their similar pitches. Faith is both quirky and adorable when off the mic as you can see here (as well as her usual attire), and when singing, the contrast between her spoken and singing voice is both humorous and endearing. It'd make my day seeing other fans who might be here, but if not, hopefully you'll enjoy her if you're new to her.

Truth be told, I've only ever seen her on Never Mind the Buzzcocks, but she seems so sweet~ ;w;

Might check out some of her music now too. xD

I only know her because of the small cameo she makes on the movie Youth. Not enough to make me interested in her music, though her acting was nice.

I only know her because of the small cameo she makes on the movie Youth. Not enough to make me interested in her music, though her acting was nice.

lol, she's acted here and there, I forgot to mention that, so it's neat to know of someone else who has noticed her in a movie!I purchased St Trinian's and watched it just for her... big mistake. XD She's surprisingly good at acting though, as you've said. Such a bad movie for anyone to appear in, aha.

Sign in to follow this