sebbivism

DIR EN GREY new single, new live DVD/BD, new domestic tour

fantastic, stunning, fabulous

the batshit insane japanese commercials spirit is strong with this one

rly hope they have enough money for a decent PV and it will be different from the recent murderous angsty children formula

(I'll be happy with idk 3 minutes of this dude shower-karaokeing ootafewme as a lyric video too.)

Edited by nekkichi

Kind of shows how much DEG cares about this song.
Am I the only one who seriously thinks this song is an Arche leftover? I am sure they recorded it the same time they recorded the other songs for the album.

Like i said earlier, i think its structured similarly and is a natural progression of ideas but it was definitely not recorded with arche. The recording sessions were about 2 years apart almost. It sounds very fresh to me personally but most of the mids are drowned out by the quality of the recordings we have right now. It will be more obviously new sounding when you can actually hear the other 40% of the instruments. Its not a leftover it is a progression is what im getting at. 

all right i gotta hop in and say the new song is sounding PRETTY FUCKING GOOD

I love hearing this evolution of their pseudo symphonic sounds they had started with the symphonic remixes and fleshed out in arche. People who are saying the slow interlude is some 'disjointed idea' didn't hear the kukoku no kyouon esque electronics in both choruses. I wonder if the new album will go full on electricore and have a new member TAKUMI announced on keyboard XD

i dont know why, but the PV itself somehow gives me some Child Prey vibes, maybe it's the semi-cybernetic environment or something

3 hours ago, Furik said:

May be a stupid question but how do I watch region-blocked videos? :/

in this special case, they also shared it as a facebook-video, which isn't blocked. in general either proxies, or just downloading them via some yt-downloader usually works.