sebbivism

DIR EN GREY new single, new live DVD/BD, new domestic tour

DIR EN GREY announced on ARCHE at BUDOKAN day 2 (2016-02-06) several news for 2016.

They will release the ARCHE at BUDOKAN live performances "ARCHE AT NIPPON BUDOKAN" on DVD/BD in June 2016

A new single has been announced for release on 27 July 2016. The single is entitled "Utafumi" and will be released in four different types, with a CD containing three tracks.

Also, a new domestic tour: TOUR16-17 FROM DEPRESSION TO ________

• [mode of VULGAR]

6/3(金)【愛知県】Zepp Nagoya [★]
6/4(土)【愛知県】Zepp Nagoya [★]
6/11(土)【宮城県】仙台PIT
6/12(日)【宮城県】仙台PIT
6/16(木)【大阪府】なんばHatch [★]
6/17(金)【大阪府】なんばHatch [★]
6/19(日)【岡山県】倉敷市芸文館
7/1(金)【東京都】新木場STUDIO COAST [★]
7/2(土)【東京都】新木場STUDIO COAST [★]

• [mode of DUM SPIRO SPERO] SEPTEMBER 2016 - dates TBA-
  • [mode of 鬼葬] NOVEMBER 2016 - dates TBA-

Also, an new promo picture has been revealed

bio_band.jpg

Edited by sebbivism

Looks like Kyo has gone fully back to the mid 00s VK look.

Yeah, I think this would be a relevant promo pic for the VULGAR part of the new tour. He pretty much went back to the "OBSCURE"-outfit

I like the look.

I just watched some deg history video and remembered how much I liked them before Kyo started doing his superlowdemongrowls and highpitchedangelchoir things. I kinda wish their return to more visual stuff would translate to their new music as well, even though I know that's not gonna happen.

That new look is stylin'. Plus a new single and tours revisiting Vulgar and Kisou? Nice....

(correct me if i'm wrong, but did they just plain skip Macabre? I remember they did that Gauze tour, but i can't remember anything like that for Macabre...)

That new look is stylin'. Plus a new single and tours revisiting Vulgar and Kisou? Nice....

(correct me if i'm wrong, but did they just plain skip Macabre? I remember they did that Gauze tour, but i can't remember anything like that for Macabre...)

why are they revisiting DSS that is the question. DSS was like yesterday lol

i commented here when i had just woke up so i only read about the single but im so excited about [mode of vulgar]

VULGAR era Diru was a big part of my life when growing up and I'm still crazy for that album, I really can't wait

Maybe Shinya finally learned how to actually play it live : ^ )

all of this! pretty excited for the ARCHE live shows and the new single.

really liking the new look too. has Toshiya been looking big like that for long now? his arms look huge.

how is everyone so calm i almost fell off my bed reading all this

How can you know? Maybe we all fell off our chairs at the same time in a beautiful display of fanboyism.

Anyway, I'd rather if they did a Mode of Macabre or Uroboros instead of DSS, but this is fine.