beni

Bands and/or singers you love the look of but can't get into their music and vice versa

Angelo, LACK-CO, Versailles/Jupiter/Kamijo (hell, it's the same boring sound), Golden Bomber, THE SOUND BEE HD, Synk;yet (actually all of Starwave Record's artist, except Calmando Qual), SuG.

On 2017/5/23 at 11:45 AM, violetchain said:

I really wish Kis-My-Ft2 weren't given such bland, sub-par songs, because the rollerskate choreography is fabulous and Kitayama Hiromitsu is super cute. 

Shake It Up and the pre-debut Kis-My-_ songs are great and Fire Beat gets a pass because of the choreography, but almost everything else I've heard from them sounds like a filler track that got rejected by ten other groups before they ended up stuck with it. I mean, I'm not expecting high art from Johnny's groups or anything, but the songs aren't even catchy most of the time.

Then again, I haven't been paying much attention to them for the past few years. Maybe they released something good recently?

Kis-My-Ft2 is probably the best example of JE mishandling (oh snap) the few talented idols they do manage to produce. They were kept as juniors for far too long and when they finally debuted it was way past their momentum and everything was just... meh?? since then. Tragic.

Edited by qotka

On 2017/5/23 at 5:08 AM, Komorebi said:

I would enjoy Kiyoharu's music a lot more if he wore a paper bag over his head .___.

Girl I dunno what you're talking about Kiyoharu ages like a fine wine. D: D: D:

2 hours ago, jaymee said:

Girl I dunno what you're talking about Kiyoharu ages like a fine wine. D: D: D:

You mean like a white wine xD

I don't know what is it with Kiyo that has an undeniable sex appeal and horrid facial features at the same time...

On 5/28/2017 at 7:29 AM, qotka said:

Kis-My-Ft2 is probably the best example of JE mishandling (oh snap) the few talented idols they do manage to produce. They were kept as juniors for far too long and when they finally debuted it was way past their momentum and everything was just... meh?? since then. Tragic.

Yeah, it was really sad to watch how badly their debut was botched.

I think I'd have to go for Misaruka, like I get they're going for that whole Versailles sort of look, but I do like some of their looks, however both their music and band decisions is actual garbage. I think them disbanding was lowkey a blessing in disguise.

For me it's got to be Gallo. I really do respect that they do something unique, but I've seen them a few times now and can't get into them at all.

On 2/16/2016 at 1:47 PM, vanivani said:

Versailles. Kamijo's voice irritates me. I can't listen to him.

This X 1000

Edited by Hakari