Sign in to follow this  
bellzinia

(re) hello!

Wow, I've been a member since 2012.... That's wild. 

I've never really posted here aside from a few thank yous and I suppose I did an introduction topic back then... 

I tried to hunt it down but I couldn't find it, and it would be interesting to know the bands I considered as fav.

ANYWAY HI OK ABOUT ME

My nickname is Shidou (please refer to me as that!) and I'm 20, living in Canada. 

My current taste revolves around aie. That's it. 

I'm kidding, but yes I do love aie's everything.

So, I listen to a lot of the god and death stars and deadman...!!  

MUCC is my favorite band, although I haven't listened to their newer stuff. It doesn't really match my vibe atm you know? :^(

I also like Kagerou, Awoi, Sadie, (recently, but only a few songs) Malice Mizer, Thomas (yo hmu if you used to like them), BUCK-TICK, heidi. and the list goes on... 

You can find me on lastfm too!

So yea... Nice to meet you all!!

Welcome to Monochrome-Heaven! If you have any questions about the forum or you just wanna chat and get awesome recommendations on new visual kei (the latter is about me, haha), don't be afraid to send a PM to any of our staff members (blue/red names)! :D

Great to have you, welcome back! I'm sure you already know the dealio on here, so just make yourself at home and we'll see you around. Air high five for dat Awoi mention. 8D

(re)welcome

have fun around the forums :D

Thank you!! :D

Welcome to Monochrome-Heaven! If you have any questions about the forum or you just wanna chat and get awesome recommendations on new visual kei (the latter is about me, haha), don't be afraid to send a PM to any of our staff members (blue/red names)! :D

Thank you!! Will do! (I always wondered about the different colors... haha) If you have any recommendations similar to the bands I listed, lemme know :^)

Great to have you, welcome back! I'm sure you already know the dealio on here, so just make yourself at home and we'll see you around. Air high five for dat Awoi mention. 8D

Thanks!! I sort of know my way around, and I obviously know the basic forum rules (and common sense........) haha :^) 

So nice know fellow Awoi fans!! I got so sad when Awoi disbanded. And when they came to Canada, I wasn't living here yet! :^(

Hey, cool music taste, lots of good Nagoya-kei in there. Any fan of aie more than likely has a good music taste in my book. Anyway, welcome (back) :P

Oh my god I've completely forgotten to answer. I need to develop forum reflexes again lol

Hi, nice to see another aie fan.
Write me if you want to discuss aie and/or his related concerts, I've been to quite a few and I always enjoy sharing stories and random trivia from them.

Of course!! I would absolutely love to hear what you've got to say!! :)

oh, another familiar face xD

heheh, here I am.

Glad to rewelcome you!

Thank you!!

Hey, cool music taste, lots of good Nagoya-kei in there. Any fan of aie more than likely has a good music taste in my book. Anyway, welcome (back) :P

I'm glad to have found aie fans here. Thank you! :)

We have really similar tastes between the heidi./aie/Kagerou/Sadie! Welcome aboard.

I'm Canadian too, Alberta to be exact = D

omg Canadian aie fans is all I want hahaha I'll definitely message you! Thank you!!

welcome shidou TOLD U MH is awesome!!

#aiegang

Heheh I'll definitely enjoy my time here! Thank you for convincing me heh

Welcome!!! Any friend of @emmny has to be cool as well! Enjoy the forum and let us know if you need help with anything! :D

Hahah I hope I am! Thank you very much! :D 

Sign in to follow this