beni

What would you call your own band?

If you had a band, or if a stage name, what would it be and why?

Bonus question: What role would you play in the band and why?

Need to give this one a little think about before posting.

blackdollS

Vier/le:Zel-ark

I'm the ugly producer who is inexplicably at the center of every artist photo

(I actually think Après-rasage would look cool as a band name, if the meaning of the phrase wasn't so stupid!)

Band: Advent Climax

(Funny thing is that I actually wrote a band bio for a story a while back with this name)

Stage name: Zac

Role: Drummer and lyricist or artwork creator

(I like to practice the drums on a near daily basis and I've been really getting into digital art these last several years/Photoshop and Illustrator. I also have a good feeling that I'd be a good writer for ballad or sadistic songs.)

My shitty high school band was called Hang Up. The name was definitely the least bad part....

My project name would be 117, simply because it has no real meaning yet I've always used it whenever I've had to add numbers to usernames and whatnot.

Ha, very randomly; I think you'd like the (very stupid) stripes on my car:

hondafit117.JPG

In this case '117' being the mighty amount of horsepower.

something deep and emo...

i wanna be guitar/vo or bass/vo

i cant sing but a bitch can dream!

''Something deep and emo'' is basically a PERFECT ironic name for a deep & emo band too

my band would be called "Your Waifu is SHITNOODLE" and we would just do heavy metal covers of anime music and occasionally write our own songs about anime related things, for example topics like "who has the best waifu" and "why does Naruto never end." We would be awful but loveable. My role would be album cover artist / songwriter / backup vocals.

the feeling of drop

genre: shoegaze, but kinda dark, and maybe a mix of post-hardcore/screamo

part: bass, since i own one but not that i play well, and maybe some back vocals

i'm kinda picky on band names, but this is a concept i want to take with my art and i think it's quite fitting for a band name too. it was kinda taken from a song by tmge tho.

ever: Bara to Matsujitsu (ex-Silent Mind Syndrome), genre: industrial metal/ gothic metal, role: support bassist→vocalist, stage name: tempest

now: HRM Projehktes, genre: harsh noise wall/ dark ambient/ ritual ambient/ experimental/ glitch, role: everything, stage name: code HRM

future plan (or dreams...):

1.Intestiloido, genre: brutal death metal (maybe slamming), role: vocalist, stage name: tempest

2.Crooked Hell, genre: deathcore (maybe downtempo), role: vocalist, stage name: tempest

3.Single Death Races, genre: mathcore (maybe chaotic hardcore), role: vocalist, stage name: tempest

4.Downfall Of The Optimiste, genre: metalcore (maybe progressive elements with djenty things), role: vocalist, stage name: tempest

Me and my buddies have a joke band called Shitcore Polkafest.

Me on vocals, a friend on accordion, two friends who play guitar, and a drummer. (No bass lol)  We only played once as a joke at our local pub, it was a blast.  Our official genre is black polkacore.

Viral Effect

I would play bass since i play bass in da real world. I would love a dir en greyish type band. I love the sound from MOAB/WTD/Vulgar. So something along those lines, very obscurish with those soaring choruses. I love the dark tunes.  We would be visual but not to crazy, but some visual elements for sure.

"Sparkling Violet". The concept would be "twisted magical girl kei".

It'd be me drawing things and people with musical talent doing all the other stuff. Like みみめめMIMI, only with rock music...and the main colour of all the images, costumes and videos would be purple.

...I was kidding at first, but now I kind of want that to exist.

ETA: In hindsight, "Sparkling Violence" would also work. I guess that's our punk alterego band's name.

Edited by violetchain