MY BFF HEIDI

tell me about ur ideal lover.

^ You and I both share the same fetish then. Though I wouldn't really call it a fetish. lol TK especially has perfect shoulder lenght (it was probably the first thing I noticed about Rin toshite shigure's live performances overall, ngl).

and hi there:

and lol Bruno Gagliasso:

mmmm.jpg

Someone's like Taka of ONE OK ROCK or TK of Rin Toshite Shigure, lolol. A rather lanky guy with messy, [shoulder-length] hair, glasses, and thin beard wins; but that's more like a fetish of mine. My definition of 'handsome guy' or an ideal partner I want to live together with changes as I grow up, and that'd be like Gaspard Ulliel when I was 14 or so.

We have the same tastes, as I can see. TK of Rin Toshite seems like my ideal guy too :D I also love his voice ;D Oh, and I had the biggest crush on Gaspard Ulliel back when I was 14-15 or so xD

Someone's like Taka of ONE OK ROCK or TK of Rin Toshite Shigure, lolol. A rather lanky guy with messy, [shoulder-length] hair, glasses, and thin beard wins; but that's more like a fetish of mine. My definition of 'handsome guy' or an ideal partner I want to live together with changes as I grow up, and that'd be like Gaspard Ulliel when I was 14 or so.

We have the same tastes, as I can see. TK of Rin Toshite seems like my ideal guy too :D I also love his voice ;D Oh, and I had the biggest crush on Gaspard Ulliel back when I was 14-15 or so xD

..pretty obvious, no? xD my references concerning the ideal lover I seek are more, like, randomly taken from a guy I had a crush with, years ago, of whom I'm strangely still looking for from guys. I dunno. Even an Ojisan-type on his mid-30 with the said features are looking fairly appealing to me nowadays... Who used to squeal stupidly over cute, adorable boys and be scared of way mature men. Time changes everything. xD

..pretty obvious, no? xD my references concerning the ideal lover I seek are more, like, randomly taken from a guy I had a crush with, years ago, of whom I'm strangely still looking for from guys. I dunno. Even an Ojisan-type on his mid-30 with the said features are looking fairly appealing to me nowadays... Who used to squeal stupidly over cute, adorable boys and be scared of way mature men. Time changes everything. xD

Lol, nice description xD The other day I was surprised to find a bearded Yamada Takayuki attractive O_o Likewut.

^ You and I both share the same fetish then. Though I wouldn't really call it a fetish. lol TK especially has perfect shoulder lenght (it was probably the first thing I noticed about Rin toshite shigure's live performances overall, ngl).

and hi there:

and lol Bruno Gagliasso:

mmmm.jpg

THANKS FOR HIS NAME *google images that shit*

Oh, that's his name.

hm... I don't really care about the race, but yes, my love for asian men would probably affect the decision (my dad already dealt with the fact he'll most probably take walks with a bunch of cute little yellow slant eyed grandchildren ^^)

taller than me (not rly hard to be though xD well I'm not extremely short, but I'm not really tall for a white girl either)

Since I don't like skinny guys, muscles would be great, but some chubbiness here and there is okay too ^^ you know, not too much, but I want to fall asleep hugging a softieeeee person x) (maybe it's my complex that make me want that? I'm kinda too skinny, I lack around 8 kg to be normal for my height>165cm and 45 kg currently)

hmmm pretty face? doesn't have to be anything special, but nice shaped face and lovely lips are *-*

Someone special. it's what I demand.

I don't want a person that would say things exactly the same like random 60 persons around. Someone with attitude, and a person who is, like me, absolutely devoted to their interests. Also, an ambitious person, like I am.

I want a guy who I can silently control. I know that sounds mean, but I'm like that, a leader (double Aries lol)

also, it's not like I want to suffer a lot lol, but I kinda need someone who wouldn't be totally mine, like who would sometimes ignore my calls and wouldn't be able to see me every single day in a month lol

I feel like 85% of guys I'm attracted to are Asians. I'm just too used to growing up like that.

My type is rock n roll, (but not pothead dumb hahaha). Otherwise I probably can't relate enough to him, because that's all that really matters in my head. Even if he's perfect in all other aspects, if he's not a rock nerd, I'd still be reluctant to a certain extent >__>

Other than that I can find a number of different types of guys sexy. But they're never too masculine, or at least don't appear that way. I tend to be attracted to those who look kind of quiet and/or mysterious, but funny. As for physically, I like guys who are thin but very angular.

Glasses, I love tall men in glasses :wub:

n566144412_757690_2457.jpg:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

We all know there are 2 types of megane in this world. Nerd-megane and stylish-megane, although few are both. Which one is your type? (I've had enough of plain nerd-megane. There are too many of them in my school and they're not that sexy .___. )

I think for me it would be uhm.

Someone who is good looking, race doesn't matter really. Even if I am very attracted to azn (like most on this site eh?)

She needs to stand out, not stand out on purpose but... I guess you get what I mean. "Not trying to hard".

I like "alternative" looks (piercings, colored hair etc). Also, she needs to like partying, but not want to do it every weekend.

She needs to love music, just like me lulz~. I don't like overweight woman, nor too skinny. So something in between. Not be narrow-minded, play bass and be fucking awesome.

Lol weird description ._. I don't think I will ever find someone like this ;I

Hmm, well, actually I don't have that much of requirements - only that he likes animals, respects me as I really am and understands me if I want to be alone. (That has been a problem before)

And about his looks... I'm actually afraid to decide anything, because VK has pretty much fucked up my brain, but... I like small beards! XDD And black/dark brown hair.

We all know there are 2 types of megane in this world. Nerd-megane and stylish-megane, although few are both. Which one is your type? (I've had enough of plain nerd-megane. There are too many of them in my school and they're not that sexy .___. )

I love nerds!!! Hipster stylist nerds are so fail. I dated one hip cool dude once in my life and that was the crappiest relationship ever. My nerd relationships are the best but it's probably because I'm a humongous nerd myself. My boyfriend (guy in picture) is such a nerd! When he starts talking about programming, math, science or economics with me, I'm just like JESUS CHRIST I WANT TO F*** YOUR BRAINS OUT. It's so hot :DUUR::DUUR::DUUR: He whispers math equations in my ear.

It's so hot :DUUR::DUUR::DUUR: He whispers math equations in my ear.

Wow, I'm impressed. You have the coolest sexual preference so far. No joke. I never felt like I want to fuck someone's brain, but if I do I think it would be interesting O__O

Btw I think your BF's cute XD

He exists. And I know him. He's shy on the outside, but really outgoing. Smart. Stupid (i like dumb stuff, it makes me laugh). We can talk about almost anything: countries, psycho-dreams, cowboys!. And he knows we are too off this world. So we just have each other. But... things never turn out how you want them to, don't they?

Well, I can really fall in love with a person who doesn't fulfil my requirements, but... well... if we're talking about an IDEAL partner without any kind of boundaries of realism, then I would say he/she would be:

• [*:1atbpmiv] Attractive in a way that's not characteristic to his/her sex (A beautiful man or a boyish girl)
    [*:1atbpmiv] Funny, occasionally a complete idiot and capable to laugh to him/herself at least as much as to others
    [*:1atbpmiv] ^ In other words: Capable to making me laugh, rather a lot (I tend to like the most people who can really make me crack)
    [*:1atbpmiv] Not very romantic, since I start to feel anxious if I get flowers every now and then
    [*:1atbpmiv] A musician
    [*:1atbpmiv] A complete liberalist, who accepts all people and judges no one
    [*:1atbpmiv] Mean with his sense of humour. I love sarcasm and such
    [*:1atbpmiv] A boy/girl with a pleasant voice. I can't live with a person who has an annoying voice
    [*:1atbpmiv] Capable to both leave me alone or stroke my back whenever I want
    [*:1atbpmiv] On the other hand, also eager to fight with me if he doesn't agree what I say or do. I hate people who are just like "What ever you want, honey" or "Let's do what you say, dear".
    [*:1atbpmiv] Trustworthy
    [*:1atbpmiv] Stubborn, mostly because it's really hard to gain my trust, so he/she really must pay some effort
    [*:1atbpmiv] More in his senses than I am

Hmm, can't think anything else right now... the list is kinda... opposite of brief.

I love nerds!!! Hipster stylist nerds are so fail. I dated one hip cool dude once in my life and that was the crappiest relationship ever. My nerd relationships are the best but it's probably because I'm a humongous nerd myself. My boyfriend (guy in picture) is such a nerd! When he starts talking about programming, math, science or economics with me, I'm just like JESUS CHRIST I WANT TO F*** YOUR BRAINS OUT. It's so hot :DUUR::DUUR::DUUR: He whispers math equations in my ear.

that's cool. ;) but i don't like nerds as a bf to myself :urg:

but wait.where is he from? o_O

ideal would be:

- a skinny body (i have issues with fat, i cant stand it, im on a constant diet, so i dont want my lover to be fat). in case of male better if ripped XD

- a good sense of humour, someone that knows how to deal with my bitterness.

- asian eyes or light eyed.

- a sexy voice

- hygiene freak like me. i just dont stand bad smells or ppl who sweat a lot

i dont care about gender, i like both the same

All jokes aside someone who is important enough or pure to be seen in my dream and since dreams never cum true (cries) so there's a awesome Turkish metal video (which I bet my eternal soul you WILL Love) that perfectly explains my situation 

Band name is maNga (song name is: bir kadin cizeceksin)