Trombe

Sadie 真緒(mao) & 美月(mizuki) new unit "The THIRTEEN" new album "PANDEMIC" release

Sadie 真緒(mao) & 美月(mizuki) new unit "The THIRTEEN" will hold their first one-man live "INDEPENDENT13" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2016/06/24, and their new album "PANDEMIC" will be released at 2016/05/25 (2 TYPE)

limited edition (3,996yen) will include CD+DVD (including "CHAINSAW" PV), and regular edition (3,456yen) will include CD only

Cd61zG8UUAIzqvL.jpg

"CHAINSAW" PV spot will be available for watching at Shibuya 109 FORUM VISION at 2016/03/21

[CD track list]
・Pandemic Hazard
・cockroach
・CHAINSAW
・犯行声明(hankouseimei)
・Jesus Christ's confession
・STUPID
・13's BLOOD
・KAMIKAZE
・PHANTOM PAIN
・FRIDAY NIGHTMARE
・starry night
・KILLER MAY
・Abnormal Bullets

lol starting a new band in the exact same way as the last one, by copying DIR EN GREY.

The "THIRTEEN" probably indicates the 13 years since VULGAR/CHILD PREY came out.

I'm surprised people aren't bored yet with making the same old deg comparisons.

Kinda excited, hopefully the album shows some diversity in style and won't be all Sadie 2.0.

I really tried not to, but after listening to this it's unavoidable. 

I completely kicked Sadie to the curb after Maria de Madrigal, because I just couldn't stomach the blatant stealing of DEG material. Influence is one thing, straight up lifting riffs and entire song structures is another.

I see nothing has changed here. Mao even has to wear a hat similar to the one Kyo wore during ARCHE.

I completely kicked Sadie to the curb after Maria de Madrigal, because I just couldn't stomach the blatant stealing of DEG material. Influence is one thing, straight up lifting riffs and entire song structures is another.

I see nothing has changed here. Mao even has to wear a hat similar to the one Kyo wore during ARCHE.

i mean.. mao looks better 

yup i said it