Trombe

Sadie 真緒(mao) & 美月(mizuki) new unit "The THIRTEEN" new album "PANDEMIC" release

Could someone please take away twitter from Aoi? He always confuses everyone with his tweets xD

Wandering a bit on Twitter I noticed that this news are sharing (RT) by many IMPORTANT artists among which :

Mao & Mizuki (Sadie) / Chizuru (Pentagon) / Ruka (Nightmare) / Shoya & Yo-Ka (Diaura) / Sarshi (Hero) / Rui & Yuh (Vistlip) / Kazami (DaizyStripper) / MiA (Mejibray) / Z (R-Shitei) / Ryo & Nii (Girugamesh) / Takeru (SuG) / Byou (Screw) / Aoi & Ruki (The GazettE) / Kisaki (Ex-LIN -THE END OF CORRUPTION WORLD-) / Tomo (Vistlip) / Hazuki (Lynch) / Gaku (Fest Vanquier) / JUI & JUN (Gotcharocka) / ALL MEMBERS OF THE BAND EXPECT THE GUITARIST HARU (Grieva) / Kouki & Reika (D=OUT) / Dancho (NoGod) / Hiroto (Alice Nine)

Also other "Minor" artists Retweeted .. I doubt that they will join this project :/  :

Hiro (Varyl) / Kyoma (Ex-RevleZ) / Yoshi (Ex-Xepher)

It promises something really important! \ (*_*) /

is this some dumb all star session band/live announcement? are these artists all joining forces to finally end the shitshow we call visual kei? is this a legitimately interesting band? who knows--STAY TUNED

I also found some retweets among ダウト (D=OUT) members. What's also interesting is that this will be revealed on the day of 凛's disbandment, seeing as Kisaki might be involved. (Wouldn't be the first time he'd announce a new project on the day of his band's end, the transition from Phantasmagoria > 凛 also went like that).

I also found some retweets among ダウト (D=OUT) members. What's also interesting is that this will be revealed on the day of 凛's disbandment, seeing as Kisaki might be involved. (Wouldn't be the first time he'd announce a new project on the day of his band's end, the transition from Phantasmagoria > 凛 also went like that).

Yeah.. it is not strange that this project will be revealed on the day when the LIN will disband.. (I remember that announced the birth of LIN when Phantasmagoria disbanded.. 5/04/2010) I am very optimistic in this new project, glad JUI & JUN adhere to it! :D

this project is so random i don't think it'll be a band

maybe like a management company or label or book or some shit

^^More people who have retweeted about the project: Kazami (DaizyStripper), MiA (MEJIBRAY), Z (R指定), Ryo&Nii (Girugamesh), Takeru (SuG), Mizuki (Sadie).

Kyoma (ex RevleZ) & Yoshi (ex Xepher) have retweeted it too but I'm less sure if they will be part of it. (I'm sure I'm missing out on other bandmen, too.)

The project is sure gaining a lot of interest (over 2K retweets last time I checked) and I hope this will be as promising as it looks.

it appears that The THIRTEEN is related to Sadie 真緒(mao) (who has previously formed special unit "The MUMMY" with Sadie 美月(mizuki)), especially birthday of 真緒(mao) is 06/07-->6+7=13...although this has not yet been confirmed

in addition out of coincidence...

真緒(mao) band members at 2016/06/07:
Vo.真緒(mao) (Sadie) 06/07-->6+7=13
Gt.和己(kazuki) (SCREW) 08/05-->8+5=13
Ba.玲夏(reika) (ダウト(D=OUT)) 08/05-->8+5=13
Dr.Toh-ya (vistlip) 01/03-->13

it appears that The THIRTEEN is related to Sadie 真緒(mao) (who has previously formed special unit "The MUMMY" with Sadie 美月(mizuki)), especially birthday of 真緒(mao) is 06/07-->6+7=13...although this has not yet been confirmed

in addition out of coincidence...

真緒(mao) band members at 2016/06/07:

Vo.真緒(mao) (Sadie) 06/07-->6+7=13

Gt.和己(kazuki) (SCREW) 08/05-->8+5=13

Ba.玲夏(reika) (ダウト(D=OUT)) 08/05-->8+5=13

Dr.Toh-ya (vistlip) 01/03-->13

Kisaki was born on 03/10 O_o --> 13

as previously mentioned, it appears to be Sadie 真緒(mao) & 美月(mizuki), who have previously formed special unit "The MUMMY", especially today 2016/03/18 is Sadie 11th anniversary (Sadie first live was at Osaka BIG CAT at 2005/03/18)