anadentone

Ever had an artist reply to you online?

Tsurugi from Razor tweeted something about it being hot in Japan and I replied in english don't wear anything warm and drink plenty of water he tweeted his reply then put RT what I sent in english and I died right away another time GCMZ Yuma tweeted I think good morning and I replied in english good morning did you sleep well and he replied in japanese both my friend who speaks japanese and translate sites all told me Yuma was asking me to sleep with him so that was interesting usually I get likes from various artists when I tend to leave a reply to them but I only reply to there tweets in english

Sagara (Ex-guitarist from  GANGLION) replied to a tweet (in English) asking how I heard about them and then proceeding to thanking me and to look for their coming releases; I wish they were still active. 

One of my all time favorite singers, Ai (Vocalist from DEATHGAZE & DARREL) replied to a tweet a few years back when he was answering fans' tweets, made me smile when I saw his reply and like.
Just recently ice (Ex-vocalist from Xodiack & BFN) replied to a message I sent him through his insta story, seems like a nice guy,  and it made my day. 😄

On Twitter:

Yoshiki (X Japan) followed me back.

A like and reply from Shinpei (BREAKERZ)

A reply from Shuse (La'cryma Christi)

A reply from Sugizo (LUNA SEA)

Not a lot but considering these are my favorite bands, I'm pretty satisfied 😊

I used to speak with Yohio when we were both kids, and with Gothique Prince Ken some years ago. With Ken, we spoke a lot about music, life with Kiwamu, and shared musical ideas and feedback. With Yohio, we were both very young...this was on MySpace in 2006. We'd discussed working together. I was a fan of his guitar playing and he liked my Malice Mizer and Gackt vocal covers I'd uploaded. However, because of our age and distance, we couldn't find a way to make it work.

Other than this, I haven't reached out much...I'm very shy! So I'll be respectful to not bother the artists.

I’ve never had an artist reply to me online but Kyoka (Insanity Injection and ex Aliene Mariage) followed me on Instagram. I think it’s because he’s my profile pic which attracted him but idk lol. He seems really cool on instagram with him sharing fan art 

I didn't realise it until a few days ago but Kyohei of DAS:VASSER follows me on Instagram, Juka/Shaura has replied to a few of my comments on his Instagram videos, and Kyouka once posted a picture of my DM wishing him happy birthday on his story. More recently Daiki from Deviloof replied to a question through an Instagram poll, which was pretty cool.

Edited by gensou

Just members from alternative and somewhat unknown bands, but I really appreciate when Ichimaki from BP. reply to one of my tweets

Nobody from the V-Kei scene, but Dj Takahashi from M-Flo tweeted me and thanked me for doing a reaction video to their song "No Question". He also liked the video on youtube. 

Well, Kyouka(Insanity Injection) follows pretty much everyone back on instagram and he interacts a lot with fans, Andy(The Gallo) also follows everyone back.

The only interaction I´ve had with a VK artist was with Ryu(Ashmaze, ex Far East Dizain), I knew him because before any of his bands, back in 2013 he uploaded some bass covers of VK bands to YouTube and I stumbled across his channel,  on his channel he had the link to his personal facebook or something like that, and for some reason 13 year old me thought it would be a great idea to add him, I was very surprised because while talking to him I realised he speaks an almost perfect spanish(I´m mexican) it was pretty cool, we talked for a couple days and I probably annoyed the hell out of him with all of my questions about music. I remember his first band was called Tweit or something like that, they released an EP but didn´t do very well, we eventually stopped talking and by the time I found out he was in a band with Leda he wasn´t in my contacts anymore, I guess he deleted me. Anyways he was always cool and kind to me even if I didn´t stop asking questions so it was nice.

On 4/15/2018 at 3:47 PM, Traxan said:

Saki of Mary's Blood, multiple times. She speaks fluent English.

Miho of Lovebites has yet to respond to my marriage proposals. :D

Right on! Excellent life decision.

I asked Chiaki DeZert. He's still THINKING about it lol. 🤘

As far as artists responses, I've had:

🤍 Mahiro Kiryu (ameba) ...his band makes constant references, their YT is out of control rn.

🤍 Jojo of The Gallo (IG add) he lurks on here but they're mostly on Twitter. His account is a bunch of JBA action figures lmao

🤍 Yuuto Unrealistic (ameba) I gave him some sort of dramatic compliment & asked him to bring back Called=Plan. his message was just saying thank you, happy to support the band etc. Very polite!

🤍 Jin Jin Memento Mori started following me out of nowhere (wtf?)

🤍 Yuuki Glacier started following me, ancient disband from Okinawa

kinda freaky kinda cool...

41973_900.png

Edited by lei0418

Had a short convo with the vocalist of the underground band Suggestions. Highly recommend their music if you're into downtempo deathcore.

Midori from Lovebites actually responded to a DM. It was shortly after the NAMM show in January. As she was flying out of LAX she said she wanted to live in LA. I said no you don't. I live here so I know. She asked me why not. I said it was filthy and overrun with homeless, which is true, not to mention grossly expensive and no decent mass transit. So none of the good things about living in Tokyo. She never responded but I was shocked just to get that initial reply.

On 3/24/2020 at 9:29 AM, DIBIDABUA said:

Andy(The Gallo) also follows everyone back.

I had no idea he was my follower until he unfollowed me (笑)

21 hours ago, Traxan said:

Midori from Lovebites actually responded to a DM. It was shortly after the NAMM show in January. As she was flying out of LAX she said she wanted to live in LA. I said no you don't. I live here so I know. She asked me why not. I said it was filthy and overrun with homeless, which is true, not to mention grossly expensive and no decent mass transit. So none of the good things about living in Tokyo. She never responded but I was shocked just to get that initial reply.

Maybe you could tell her some nice things about California? 

Like you can drive to the beach from LA, or that its an international hub for entertainment...etc? ☺️

I wouldn't recommend ANYONE move here. $2000 a month in rent? Eternal traffic jams? Homeless everywhere? It's not worth it and you'd have to have a hole in your head to trade Tokyo for LA.

If you join the Twitcasts of Junji from Kiryu you have a larger chance of him responding, worked for me twice in a row now. Well, he now knows they have a Dutch fan lol

It almost seems like he keeps an eye out for my messages in the chat bc he responds very quickly to them, will probably end up in backlash for me by Bangya's lmao

I used to have screenshots of all my interations with bandmembers, but I lost them years ago lol
But the ones I can remember are:

Hiko (SPEED-iD) tweeted at me

Ai (deathgaze) replied on twitter

I used to be facebook friends with Dada, but I ended up deleting him because he's a douchebag : )

Kouhey from Sleep My Dear follows me on twitter ❤️

Yuki lolita23q liked my picture on insta

Yuki from HeaRt follows me on insta

Ray and Kyouka from Aliene Ma'riage follow me on insta

Yuya (session drummer, plays with LM.C and NUL. etc) follows me on insta
And I think all the members of Danger Gang liked a lot of my tweets back when I was a big fan of them 

And also as I was writing this Juka liked a really old picture on my insta 👀

Back in the days of yahoo chat, ICQ and Aim, I got a member of atO to talk to me through aim, he would send me music as well

Accounting that i draw Fanarts, there is a bunch of artists that liked the fanart i did (even if it's sometimes crappy one)

Some respond, Rayji usually comments over it, Aya wrote comment under it, and the first time i draw her she put me into her IG-Story. 

I tagged Ryo (joppin:cal, m:a.ture) over the first fanart i made, and he answered to it (but i think always answers if you tag him over stuff like fanart)

Mikage, Kazuya Sakuragi and Aya follow me on IG. Rayji lurked already on my IG-Stories. 

Aya follows me back on twitter and Shoma (reptile) follows me with his streaming-twitter account (he has a account to post that he is streaming over livit and he follows everyone back with it)

On 4/1/2020 at 5:22 PM, Peace Heavy mk II said:

ore spicy topic:

ever have bandmen feud with you?

so, anyone ever had??

the only thing that ever happend, andy took care that i cant tag him on anything in IG, or i can't tag him because he does't follow me back .... but who cares 

Beside that i suppose i can't fight anyone because i don't have enough japanese knowledge to do 

Oh, how could i almost forget, of course Juka follow me back like everyone else that follows him XDDD

EDIT, all of you who actually write into those guys dms have my respect XDD i chicken out from that (even if i could talk/write japanese i would chicken out from it)

Edited by KrumpingChihuahua