anadentone

Ever had an artist reply to you online?

- Kyouka (Insanity Injection) replies in twitter + instagram

- Pietoro (ex. David:Shito'al) replies at ameblo

- Asaki (Guniw Tools),Kazuma  (gibkiy), ‎Yuta Kurata (ex.PLASTICZOOMS) and the K (101A) likes my photos and send B'day wishes to me at FB 

- Dada (VE) some messages about music long time ago 

- Moon Kana favourited my tweet.

i've had ryuya, daiki, and hiroto reply to me via twitter dm......... and that's all i need tbh

they probably think i'm really weird

I'm currently in contact with seine (ex-Visnu/Masquerade/Stella Maria/Haijin Kurobarazoku).

I've had conversations with Western artists too (We Are the Ocean, Adept, Outline In Color, ...), but seine is the only Japanese artist who ever replied.

Oh and Shinya saw my instagram message, but well... no idea if it was him or staff lol

Edited by Seelentau

On ‎24‎-‎3‎-‎2016 at 11:54 PM, BrenGun said:

some artist like everything...

nya...never had real contact or replies with any real famous artist.

and for me smaller bands don't count because its not that special. XD

However if you count the smaller vkei bands.

The only interesting guy for me is Hibiki (ex.Calmando Qual)
He broke his silence towards me last June~August?  semi-follows me on twitter. And since after my Tokyo vacation of last year, he opened up to me more.

so let's see where that strange "friendship?" will lead too.  

However it's easy to talk to bandman who are lesser popular, they reply 99% of all the time. 

But I pretty much lost interest to give vkei bandman attention. Because their words are filled with lies anyway. o.o 

Saki of Mary's Blood, multiple times. She speaks fluent English.

Miho of Lovebites has yet to respond to my marriage proposals. :D

Sutari ex. La Cen Zhow and I had a small conversation about this one band in the early 90's that was called Dir & Gray (way before the Lareine song or the band we know today came) because he named his Dir en Grey "Copyband" Dorian Gray lol. He was really cool, but my friend, who is friends with Sutari, had to translate everything for us. 

Also, Karuna from Kimi wa Surudoku follows my instagram, but I don't think that's too special since he seems to follow anyone who follows him. 

La'veil Mizeria's Kikyo replied to me on Twitter and was happy that someone from Finland is coming to their concert

HIRO (Verxina, ex-gossip, ex-visage) liked my tweet

Kyouka from Insanity Injection followed me back

That's about it :P 

I guess so... spoke with:

Yayoi (Vice risk)

Yukika (Ains)

Kikyo (La'veil Mizeria)

Misa (Da'vid shito:aL)
Pietoro (Da'vid shito:aL)

Yayoi (MIRAGE)

Tatsuya (Syndrome)

Kyouka (Aliene Ma'riage)
Kyohei (Das:vasser)

Thogo (DEFLOWER)

On different SNS (mainly twitter and ameba (back when people used it)) but some on Facebook as well)).

I've met some people irl as well:

Yayoi (Vice risk)

Kenzi (Anti feminism)

Yukika (Ains)*

All of Grieva*

All of Kuroyuri to kage

Saku and Akane from Gossip*

All of La'veil Mizeria

The guys from The dead popstars

One of the dudes from THE PIASS

One guy from a really old Anarchist records band (cant remember the name now)

The vocalist of DEATH*RABBITS

Yuuga (Devil Kitty)*

* Only walked past each other though

Probably forgetting a few people, being in Japan obviously makes all this much easier.

Once I had a short tweet exchange with Soundhead's guitarist (guy was happy I was listening to their song). Aside from that, all I ever got was Fuma liking my tweet, and Chisa liking my drawing (also on Twitter). Though I'm not really trying to talk to artists. XD

Kazuma from merry go round / gibkiy gibkiy gibkiy occasionally drops a like on some of my artwork on insta if that counts lol

I've had contacts with most Clack inc members, Takeru and Lyiek on Twitter and through DMs, Arma through Instagram DMs and Hakuya has liked some tweets of mine. Everyone has been really really kind.

my interaction with bandmen reached a peak when hanon from monaural curve sent me a funny pic with putin

5 hours ago, yomii said:

my interaction with bandmen reached a peak when hanon from monaural curve sent me a funny pic with putin

aaaaaand last.fm got blocked in russia today, show yourself vladimir vladimirovich i know you're here

Saki of Mary's Blood replied a few times in English, including when I called her beautiful in Japanese. And I meant it.

On this side of the Pacific, Ice-T thanked me for saying his video/cover of "Institutionalized" was hilarious. And I meant that, too.

I think I only got replies from Vivarush members. Ruimaru sent emojis and Pamy replied in english with a lot of emojis too. 

oh, and Yukimura sent an emoji on Valentine's day and I lost my shit.

then there are all the bandmen who like every comment or sent hearts on ig.

I didn't get anything from western artists...

Considering I have bugger all activity on twitter I have had a few artists tweet/re-tweet me and got a handful of likes on stuff. Never really thought anything of it until reading this thread and about how bangya get crazy if certain people get attention and they aren't. But considering I play music and one day hope to move to Japan, figured it'd be good to put the feelers out and get making friends if possible, at least letting people know I exist anyway. haha. Not a musician but I did have Rina Takeda like one of my pics on instagram once, which was pretty amazing. haha.

As for western artists, I have played in a good handful of bands so met loads of people and have friends in some pretty well known bands, some which I have played with in other bands in the past and such. More in the "extreme" side of the UK metal scene (death/black metal/grind etc...), but that's not quite as exciting I don't think. 😛

Edited by Kabukichoatmidnight

-MASA Works DESIGN- mutuals with on twitter, have talked

Yunosuke - mutuals with on twitter, have talked

Kyouka (Insanity Injection) - mutuals with on instagram and twitter, have talked

Andy (THE GALLO) - mutuals, he likes my posts (he follows everyone back)

Dada (VE) - mutuals on instagram and twitter, have talked

Kylyn (ex-Merry Badend) - have talked

Makuranemu (yumeleep) - have talked

- I have Intetsu (Ayabie) added on twitter, he follows me back!

- I've had Tsukasa (ex D'espairsRay, The MicroHead4N's) wish me a Happy Birthday! on twitter

- I'm facebook friends with Satsuki (ex Rentrer En Soi), and have also talked to him over PM a few times

- I'm facebook friends with Dada, he is pretty responsive to messages (And is also a jerk 90% of the time haha)

- I'm facebook friends with Ken (GPKism), he is also pretty responsive to messages

- I'm facebook friends with You (TheSoundBee), very responsive, has responded to my messages

I'm also friends with both Takuya Angel and H.Naoto on facebook, I hang out with Naoto-san every time he's up in the area, he's a pretty cool dude.