YuyoDrift

Show us your handwriting!

Post up a pic of your handwriting on a piece of paper, or a wall, or someone's arm, I don't care. Anything to show it off!

Feel free to share whether you love the way you write, or if you wish you could chop off your hands lol.

What do you write down? Hmmm..... How about "I love Monochrome Heaven!"

I'm curious to see how everyone's handwriting looks like. I'll start.

GTEMcSSm.jpg

I was told I had impressive handwriting for a guy. Lol.

i always find it interesting seeing other people's handwriting tbh

tumblr_o5lrcn2MYB1rbjsedo1_540.jpg

I try to write a little neater for my students but my letters still end up relatively connected..

13 hours ago, Zeus said:

haha this will be fun. one sec.

cYzX4Xu.png

Ah cursive. Besides my signature, I've never needed to use it. Such a shame our schools over here in the U.S. stopped teaching it.

10 hours ago, peffy said:

My writing can change depending on my mood/energy level and what kind of pen/pencil I'm using.

This is my quick scribble writing. (also, fuck lines)

Me too. My quick scribble writing ends up with me never lifting up the pencil lol so it looks like a hybrid of cursive.

Oh and I feel it. I feelz it all the time. Double Rainbow!

9 hours ago, anakuro said:

I try to write a little neater for my students but my letters still end up relatively connected..

You should share some of their wrtiting lol I'd love to see that.

10 hours ago, chemicalpictures said:

Some toughts I was playing with during rough days a while back

Hide contents

MVAf6gY.jpg

Holy crap. You write just like my father haha. His spelling usually always contains a mix of capital lettering in the words too.

1 hour ago, YuyoDrift said:

Ah cursive. Besides my signature, I've never needed to use it. Such a shame our schools over here in the U.S. stopped teaching it.

oh my god why did they stop teaching it?? ... huh, upon googling, it's also been removed from Canadian schools. lame....

Yeah it's generally not that useful in everyday life, but it's still important to be able to read it, at the very least.  Especially for stylized designs & historical documents and stuff. 

Anyway, here's a Chinese scribble.  It's ugly, sorry.

TmXbPnr.jpg

Showing us something purpose-written to be read here is cheating! Haha. Here's an honest sample of mine from a sticky note I put on something on my desk at work last week....

handwriting.JPG?dl=1

I'll leave it up to your imagination what "DMF From 2046" is (though the reality is as boring as it gets)

1 hour ago, Dictators_Circus said:

Let me join in on this party as well, as somehow I've always liked threads like these... ^-^;

Image.jpg

Your handwriting is beautiful! 

Edited by Illumi

21 hours ago, YuyoDrift said:

You should share some of their wrtiting lol I'd love to see that.

share whose writing? my students?? 

I mean from my previous job I do have a couple photos of my elementary school students' stuff but I can't really show my current students' handwriting for a lot of reasons but the biggest one being I don't have any samples...at all.

@Dictators_Circus is that really how you write all the time?? it seems like it would take forever o_o; then again my handwriting is so messy it's hard for me to imagine someone just naturally having handwriting like that ha

20 hours ago, Illumi said:

Your handwriting is beautiful! 

Thank you! :)

6 hours ago, anakuro said:

@Dictators_Circus is that really how you write all the time?? it seems like it would take forever o_o; then again my handwriting is so messy it's hard for me to imagine someone just naturally having handwriting like that ha

Actually, yes. XD Sometimes it gets a little bigger and more cursive to the right when I have to write faster but... Yeah this took about 30 seconds total. ^-^;

I love seeing other people's handwritings! 

I have been told so, so, so many times that I should be a doctor, based on my handwriting. Actually, my coworkers have informed that I am not allowed to write in the cards if we have to give one for a client, they write for me. :D Normally my (cursive) handwriting is kinda... like just one line, and my normal handwriting is really, really messy. 

20160602_205112_zpsjfy46kpd.jpg

Finally remembered to make it. It's in English, Portuguese and Japanese.

My Japanese writing skills are ~horrible~, since I'm not used to hand-write on such language.

I'll take a better photo whenever I can.

20180104_125817.jpg

Edited by IGM_Oficial