Sign in to follow this  
Jigsaw9

Kuroyume tribute album in Feb! (ABS, Gazette, SID, PT, etc.)

A tribute album to the legendary Kuroyume will be released on February 9th, entitled FUCK THE BORDER LINE.

Tracklist:

01. abingdon boys school / 少年 (Shounen)

02. カイキゲッショク (KAIKIGESSHOKU) / MIND BREAKER

03. CASCADE / Like @ Angel

04. Coldrain / CHANDLER

05. the GazettE / C.Y.HEAD

06. THE 冠 (THE Kanmuri) / カマキリ (Kamakiri)

07. SUNS OWL / FAKE STAR

08. SID / 優しい悲劇 (Yasashii Higeki)

09. ジルバ (Jitterbug) / Walkin’ on the edge

10. NICOTINE / ピストル (Pistol)

11. Plastic Tree / MARIA

12. 山嵐 (Yama Arashi) / BEAMS

(source)

Kinda lookin' forward to the GazettE's, SID's and Plastic Tree's cover. The others either I don't know, or don't listen to. xD

Plastic Tree might become interesting. Gazette, and most likely SID, on the other hand is doomed to end up as a fuck ups. I can't even imagine them doing something decent out of this.

1. where's DeG? the rumour says they're (or at least the vocalist) inspired by the very band!

2. i wonder if GazettE will make the song sounds GazettE-ish? *this seriously have chance to be weird*

3. ABS will own the song, 90% sure

4. so many bands i don't familiar with. this will be fun to hear. well, hopefully!

5. tribute to Tokyo Jihen album please!

Never even tought Gazette doing a cover. But seeing what a Kiyoharu fanboy Ruki is, I'm not surprised. Looking forward to this.

1. where's DeG? the rumour says they're (or at least the vocalist) inspired by the very band!

They already have a Kuroyume cover. It's called Ryuu. :gaga:

And C.Y.Head sounds a lot like Gazette's Disorder-times, so they'll have no problem covering it.

I'm interested in what Plastic Tree,Sid,Coldrain and Cascade are doing.Maybe even Gazette.And also,wtf is with the sudden release of so many cover albums?There should be a Dead End or a D'erlanger cover album then

No rumour about it, they were basically a cover band.

Shame there aren't more Cruel/Feminism era songs, but looks interesting enough.

Sign in to follow this