SUBLIMINAL

Several years late intro

I don't remember ever doing an introduction here but since I don't expect to be remembered well at all after a lengthy disappearance, I decided now was as fine a time as any. I suppose this is a "I'm back!" announcement too but that seems arrogant. U-um... :huh:

I'm SUBLIMINAL. Known to friends as Lorena. I joined the forums when I was a newborn baby and I'm twenty-seven now so thanks for raising me well, Monochrome Heaven-senpai.

I mean if anyone remembers me, it would probably be because I never shut up about D'espairsRay. I don't really do that anymore omg. I don't listen to visual kei at all anymore, actually, but I have a big, squishy soft spot for old favourites and still keep up with them. Mostly. Aside from once upon a time being the most annoying D'espairsRay fan to ever live, I love(d?) Plastic Tree equally but that wasn't as noticable. These days I still tend to prefer pop, folk and as usual bizarro metal music.

Anyway, I had a habit of vanishing every so often due to real life drama even when I was active here but my last disappearance was the longest, I think. It was very necessary though! I learned a lot about myself and grew as a person. I live in Scotland now, instead of England, with my SO and I'm happier and more active than ever! I wanted to check and come back here because well... to put it pathetically plainly, this was the only forum in my internet lifetime that I ever felt comfortable and welcomed at. It was once one of my regular haunts online and I miss that, so... hello, whoever reads this. Hello. Again. 

:wub:

tl;dr I was gone for years for personal reasons, I came creeping back.

Welcome (back) to MH! I remember coming across threads with your comments on it, it's nice to see you again, and get to know you now. Hope you continue to enjoy the community and will see you around~

46 minutes ago, paradoxal said:

Welcome officially to Monochrome-Heaven! :D 

My first official welcome! I should have done one of these six years ago! Thank you~

24 minutes ago, beni said:

Welcome (back) to MH! I remember coming across threads with your comments on it, it's nice to see you again, and get to know you now. Hope you continue to enjoy the community and will see you around~

Eek, hopefully you've not read anything too embarrassing! Thank you ever so much!

3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Welcome back @SUBLIMINAL! I missed you lots.

Thank you! Memories of you were one of the biggest reasons to come back! It's been a really long while. Things are so different, but I like it. Very fancy, very fancy.

3 minutes ago, nostalgia said:

Welcome back to MH! <33

Thank you, thank you. :lovely: