Whats up everyone? I am JS and im korean but love visual kei and all things asian. 

My favorite bands are Mejibray, BORN (sad to see them breaking up!), SADIE, and Purple stone. Boo yah!

great music taste!!~

welcome to the forum, it's a lot of fun <3

haha yes hello to all! I love purple stone although I must admit I only recently started listening but they quickly have caught my attention. Although I can be quite opinionated on how I feel bands are heading with their music. Sometimes good ( love how some bands evolve into even better sounds such as Codomo Dragon HEMLOCK album) and sometimes bad (Lycaon used to be my favorite band until their music went WAYYY downhill to me) haha so expect it!

Hello, and welcome! Do enjoy the forums and have a good time with us all. If you have any worries or questions, feel free to send a message to any members with a blue and/or red name. Hope you can feel at home here. Nice bands loves you've got there. Let's get @paradoxal and @yakihiko in on here to share the Purple Stone and BORN loving especially! = D See you around!