Sign in to follow this  
inartistic

LIN web shop service

Hey dudes, as u know, LIN is keeping their web shop open for an extra month, so they can make more $$.

ℹ️ http://weloveucp.com/blog/lin-official-web-shop-open-for-another-month/

They're offering a new LIN lucky bag (worth increased) and UNDER CODE bootleg live DVD lucky bag.

Those who spend 8,000¥ can choose to receive a demo CD or last live DVD.

---

I'm offering a "shopping service" for the web shop. If you join my order, I'll pay the service fees; you just have to pay shipping from the US to you.

---

I'll be placing 2 separate orders to receive both privileges; and if you join my order, I'll share both with you. You'll also save on service fees, obvs. Also, I'm planning to buy a couple of the UCP lucky bags, so we can trade DVDs if you want.

The lucky bags will ship in July, but I'll place the order in a week or two. I'll ask for payment then.

➡️ http://lin-official.shop-pro.jp/

If you happen to place the order after the weekend of the 18th then I'll totally roll the dice on one of the UCP sets :v

On June 3, 2016 at 1:20 PM, Biopanda said:

If you happen to place the order after the weekend of the 18th then I'll totally roll the dice on one of the UCP sets :v

Alrighty :) You just mean that you'll be able to pay after the 18th, right?

1 hour ago, inartistic said:

Alrighty :) You just mean that you'll be able to pay after the 18th, right?

Yeah, no way I can do anything before the rarezhut stream, but after the first weekend I'd certainly have enough to cover it.

Just a final bump for anyone else who's interested! I'm placing the order tomorrow.

I contacted the shop and they said there are many DVDs, enough that even if we buy many bags, all DVDs would be unique. So I'm v excited~

18 hours ago, inartistic said:

Just a final bump for anyone else who's interested! I'm placing the order tomorrow.

I contacted the shop and they said there are many DVDs, enough that even if we buy many bags, all DVDs would be unique. So I'm v excited~

Oh awesome! That gives me a lot more hope for these things. I assume they didn't give any hints as to what bands these covered?

3 hours ago, Biopanda said:

Oh awesome! That gives me a lot more hope for these things. I assume they didn't give any hints as to what bands these covered?

Nah, they said it was mostly (but not all?) 2010~2013 lives, but nothing more than that :<

2 hours ago, hyura said:

They should do this for Matina bootlegs. : <

Right?? They must have some more Matina live footage sitting around, and I wanna see it! Or maybe they can do another data disc with rips of those L~CYFER demotapes I've never heard lol

42 minutes ago, inartistic said:

Nah, they said it was mostly (but not all?) 2010~2013 lives, but nothing more than that :<

Right?? They must have some more Matina live footage sitting around, and I wanna see it! Or maybe they can do another data disc with rips of those L~CYFER demotapes I've never heard lol

Oh well :P I guess I'm going to join the cry of "oh god please Vior Gloire bootlegs" with a tiny glimmer of hoping for something codomo/kibouya related XD

Sign in to follow this