Trombe

MEJIBRAY new maxi single "羽花(uka)" & LIVE DVD release

it is announced at MEJIBRAY live tour "THE END to be or not to be" tour final one-man live at Akasaka BLITZ at 2016/06/11 that their LIVE DVD "「THE END to be or not to be TOUR FINAL at AKASAKA BLITZ」4th LIVE DVD" will be released at 2016/09/07 (6,912yen), which will include scene of that one-man live at 2016/06/10-06/11

[DISC 1 track list]
SE.猛毒
01.THE END
02.DiefiL
03.蜈蚣
04.Invisible Tower maker
05.DE:SHOW
SE.天地創造-黒い雨-
06.呼吸
07.悲哀
08.盈虧
09.DECADENCE-Counting Goats…if I can't be yours-
10.KILLING ME
11.月食
12.原罪の林檎
13.サバト
14.Negator NEGATOR
15.シアトリカル・ブルーブラック

[DISC 2 track list]
SE.猛毒
01.羽花
02.BLACK REBELLION
03.VICTIM(ism)
04.マダリ
05.insomnia
SE.天地創造-黒い雨-
06.-XV-
07.人間
08.RenYuS
09.ネペンテス
10.DIE KUSSE
11.嘘と愚行-それもまた人間らしいって神様は笑ってるの-
12.枷と知能-それってとても人間らしいって神様は笑ってるの-
13.BOWWOW
14.APOCALYPSE
15.カルマ-瓦礫のマンティコーラース-

their new maxi single "羽花(uka)" will be released at 2016/11/02 (3 TYPE)

limited edition TYPE A (2,160yen) will include CD+DVD (including "羽花(uka)" PV), limited edition TYPE B (1,944yen) will include CD+DVD (including encore part of their one-man live at Akasaka BLITZ at 2016/06/10-06/11), and regular edition (1,620yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.羽花(uka)
02.欲槽(yokusou)
03.DIRTY PIG PSYCHO (included in regular edition)

btw they will hold their live tour "-NO MOUTH SLIVERS-" since "Lunatic Slivers DESTINY" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2016/11/04 and up to tour final "find your AVALON" at Yokohama BAY HALL at 2016/12/15

Edited by Trombe

3 hours ago, Scarlet Obsidian said:

I would have preferred an album or a mini, but good news! 

Same here i was expecting an album since they've released four singles since their last mini but im glad THE END wasn't really the end :)

This Live DVD is pricey :o but it does come with 30 songs :D 

the look is perfect. I can't help it, but I eat everything they shove at my face with great delight ==D :o

can't wait for this :P

DIRTY PIG PSYCHO <333

& yaaay a live DVD which includes -XV- ! Love the set list of the 2nd Disc

I'm not a technical music expert or anything so this probably won't be helpful at all, but I really liked 羽花. It had a good hook, and as expected there were some heavier sections. Also, damn, Mejibray fans are on top of their furi game, at least my section of the crowd. Everyone jumped right into clapping and headbanging along, which actually might've spoken less to the fans' credit and more to the fact that the song was that catchy, IDK. I'm really looking forward to hearing the release, but I tend to prefer Mejibray live so I'm grateful I had that kind of experience.

3 hours ago, frayed said:

Also, damn, Mejibray fans are on top of their furi game, at least my section of the crowd. Everyone jumped right into clapping and headbanging

This sounds excellent to me :)

i've been at some lives where they play a new song and it's kind of awkward with fans not knowing what to do.. depends on the song, i guess.

i'm glad if the new song is instantly fun~

53 minutes ago, chris said:

i've been at some lives where they play a new song and it's kind of awkward with fans not knowing what to do.. depends on the song, i guess.

i'm glad if the new song is instantly fun~

Yeah, this - there was briefly that kind of awkwardness of everyone standing here and staring towards the beginning, and that's been my general experience with new songs being played. But the lull didn't last long, at least for my section of the crowd, and everyone got moving. It was a pretty great experience in that respect.