Zeus

6 Disbandments that Really Sucked

Which band do you miss the most?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. If you could bring only one band back at their prime, who would it be?

Definitely D'espairsRay.  Like, no contest lol.  They were more or less the band that got me into VK.  Just thinking about not being able to look forward to their releases anymore is painful.

id say ...

- d'spairsray

- pay money to my pain

- rentrer en soi 

- girugamesh

but for the sake of the title "disbandments that really sucked",

i'd have to go with pay money to my pain ...

D'espairsRay, hands down. DELUHI was just salt in my wounds.

Like doombox states, D'espairsRay were a pillar of the dark side of visual kei for me and opened my eyes to darker, heavier bands and just heavier music in general actually.

And even though their not on this list, PIERROT's disbandment will always sting.

this thread is depressing D:

Rentrer en soi 

d'espairsRay - 

X-Japan due to Hyde's death :(

if Kameleo, Codomo Dragon, Kiryu or Fest Vainqueur break up, I'm gonna be sad :( DR hurt not just because of Hizumi but to know that Microheads 4n came out from that. My Danish friend introduced me to DR . The song was "Spider" and since then I loved them. RES was just gold :D

49 minutes ago, Tokage said:

cant believe Hyde is dead

lol

Honestly, I miss RES the most.  I'm happy I can still hear the talent of Takumi and Mika in Sukekiyo, but Satsuki is totally wasting his voice on the boilerplate, toothless hard pop/rock he's been putting out. Without a doubt, Satsuki was not a chief songwriter in RES, but bonus points for writing Ichigo Oblaat.