Trombe

Aerosmith will disband

About time if you ask me. Should've disbanded after Rocks was released in '76. But up to that point they made some magnificent albums, though. They will be remembered.

Not sure why they bothered since they could have just kept the name for appearances but they've been active for so long they deserve a nice retirement, so I totally understand calling it a day. I still love a lot of their music and will continue to enjoy it. I hope they enjoy their free time. So long and thanks for the great tunes.

That's a shame, I guess.

Didn't listen to anything but their popular stuff. I'm more surprised they were even together.

lel I live under a rock.

Good, it only took them 30 years too late. Dudes have been relying on outside writers for over 3 fucking decades. A shame for the band that once created Rocks and Toys in the Attic. 

lol I agree with "30 years too late" part.  Never cared for their material past their first few albums, even though I'm otherwise pretty big fan of blues-based rock from 70's and 80's.

I'm guessing Steven Tyler starting his solo career has diminished his interest in this band..

Edited by orange~

I will take this opportunity to thank Aerosmith for contributing to one of my all-time favourite moments in video gaming.

Steven Tyler needs to hope Joe Perry is healthy enough or doesn't kick the bucket before 2017 after his recent hospital trip. 

If Joe is still alive by next year, I bet in five years time Aerosmith will be back on the road.  How many times has The Who said similar crap?  Too many to count.