Sign in to follow this  
orange~

The GAS - great anime story - the manga

So today I'm here to introduce you to an online manga The GAS.

It's something I've drawing every now and then, whenever I feel like it:

tumblr_o14awy4T1Y1uiqmkgo1_540.jpgtumblr_o0f6xk2sOG1uiqmkgo1_540.jpgtumblr_nx7larE7gD1uiqmkgo1_540.jpgtumblr_nvr1ty8uYj1uiqmkgo1_540.jpg

The GAS - great anime story - tells a beautiful coming-to-age story of Sho Shokuchi, a young yakuza member of the powerful Shokuchi family. Follow the story as Sho-kun battles his inner demons, own insecurities and family members to death. PLEASE NOTE! You need to read from right to left to fully appreciate the story. I love everyone who reads The GAS! ‧⁺◟( ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ·̫ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀ ) Hope you enjoy!

You can find all the chapters so far from here:

https://tapastic.com/series/The-GAS---Shokuchi-Family-Feud

or here:

http://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/the-gas-great-anime-story/list?title_no=12947

or there is also a tumblr site:

http://the-gas.tumblr.com/

any feedback/criticism is welcome ~ arigatou gozaimasu ^^

Edited by orange~

haha ty. I guess I will.

Usually if I feel like drawing, but don't feel like putting any effort into it, I end up drawing this manga :P

waaah~ I'm so glad you like it! :'D

little comments like this always make me want to go back to it. Actually I just quit my job, so I'll probably gonna have more time on doing The GAS in coming weeks. I'd really like to get the story to a certain point...

Sure thing! I'm actually pretty motivated atm. I'm trying to get back to my original 1 chapter every 2 weeks schedule. The current story arc is getting to it's climax too, so it's all fun ^^

On 19.11.2016 at 3:09 AM, Eikazuya said:

yay Webcomic !

I like that

But why Webtoon ?

you got other good ideas?

I got to webtoons, because a friend of mine introduced it to me.

you got other good ideas?

other will be tapastic

--------------------------------

Some says webtoon

community is not good

maybe personal opinion

----------------------------

post in both places

to get more readers ^v^b

Edited by Eikazuya

I don't know about the community at webtoons... It's pretty funny imo. The GAS is stuck there with shitpoor ratings :'D Many people misunderstand my manga :3 Although I kinda enjoy the extreme negative reactions too. But I'm glad there are few people every now and then that seem to like the stuff. It's slowly getting more readers too - which I don't know if it's a good thing or bad thing. It means I can't just ditch the thing.

But thanks for the tip! I'll be checking that tapastic out and most likely putting everything there too! ^^

I’m proud to announce The GAS is debuting at tapastic.com today! It’s gonna be interesting seeing how people there welcome my beloved series. Is it another chapter of extreme disgust or perhaps… it’s finally understood as the leading spearhead of the modern neo-pop art movement that it really is?

it's here: https://tapastic.com/series/The-GAS---Shokuchi-Family-Feud

9 hours ago, Nagisa said:

Glad to see the update. Can't wait for the next one.

^^ haha, I'm happy to see you following it. I've gotten some more subscribers too. nice! It's gonna take a few weeks longer to make the next one, because I'm having super busy time with some school stuff atm.

... this topic looks messed up? Wonder where those pictures from the first post went..?

Sign in to follow this