Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

girugamesh ONEMAN TOUR 2016「鵺-period-」LIVE DVD BOX Special Limited Edition release

i love the fact that they left GO out of this setlist aside from Never Ending Story xD

I do wish they would've played Inochi no Ki (イノチノキ), it's the only song I like from GO :<

even they knew GO was a mistake.

anyway RIP I will miss them greatly and their latest stuff was my favourite. 

and the picture on the poster..the feelings man

Edited by pawzord

Aww that's so cute that they used old logo for keyrings and old photo for that flyer.

As for the live DVD, I wanna see Deceived mad pain cause that was my shit back in high school or whatever, loool

What unreleased PVs do they have?

Edited by inartistic

They still have a number of PVs left unreleased in the DVD format; i.e. Zecchou Bang!! (no even a full version), Zantetsuken (a full version was aired only on TV),  INCOMPLETE, Drain, gravitation, and chimera.

It's like they half-assedly ended their career if they still have these PVs unreleased even though most of them have been uploaded on YouChube in HQ.

Satoshi was lip-synching the screams of some songs on their EU tour shows

could he having problems singing be the reason they're breaking up?

14 hours ago, nostalgia said:

They still have a number of PVs left unreleased in the DVD format; i.e. Zecchou Bang!! (no even a full version), Zantetsuken (a full version was aired only on TV),  INCOMPLETE, Drain, gravitation, and chimera.

It's like they half-assedly ended their career if they still have these PVs unreleased even though most of them have been uploaded on YouChube in HQ.

Still pretty sure this disbandment came out of nowhere. Everything shows it did. Whether it was a company issue, a band issue, a member issue or a combo of all of them, it was all way too sudden. I'm sure that if they'd have had the time, they'd have done a proper tour in Japan before ending the band as a whole.

On 12/7/2016 at 10:54 PM, rekzer said:

Satoshi was lip-synching the screams of some songs on their EU tour shows

could he having problems singing be the reason they're breaking up?

That's fishy since I know for one thing that they synced all instruments and also vocals probably on a tv show aired in Mexico.

Edited by freesia

I don't know why, but the fact that they stylised the band members' names pissed me off. You really don't need to spell Ryo's name with a backwards R. Give me a break. 

On 3/8/2016 at 0:04 AM, Saishu said:

I don't know why, but the fact that they stylised the band members' names pissed me off. You really don't need to spell Ryo's name with a backwards R. Give me a break. 

But that was also how fans wrote his name in fan letters

And yet they didn't write the band's name with the umlaut over the a?  Or did the band stop using it?

i just think it's weird, and it's not just Girugamesh that does it. The one that really got me was when people actually put the comma when writing Kagrra. 

They don't use the umlaut on their name on the website either. Maybe at one point but not anymore.

And Kagrra, added the comma to signify when they went major from what I understand. But it's a part of their name officially so a lot of people feel like that's the correct way of writing it.

On 4-8-2016 at 4:43 PM, Saishu said:

And yet they didn't write the band's name with the umlaut over the a?  Or did the band stop using it?

i just think it's weird, and it's not just Girugamesh that does it. The one that really got me was when people actually put the comma when writing Kagrra. 

The umlaut was never anything but part of the logo. (Which also fit their second album pics which were taken in Germany near the Berlin Wall) I thought it was addressed before.

Sign in to follow this