Sign in to follow this  
Zeus

Tool new album "DECEM" announced

I think Tool has been leading us on in the press. I absolutely cannot reveal my sources for this. Let's just say that the mixing process has happened.

Tracklist for Decem:

Abscissa (13:47) The Awakening (12:03) Gematria (Act I) (14:33) Regresolution (13:56) Divinotus (12:45) Astral (Act II) (12:21)

Descending (13:53) Decem (12:22) Lesous (Act III) (12:43) Principles of March (12:01) Pascal's Wager (13:46) Zeta (Act IV) (14:27)

Edit: I logged back in after a few hours and, holy shit, this blew up. I can't possibly reply to everyone now but I will try to get any additional piece of information I can to try and add further validity. I'm excited too and I hope this is true.

Edit 2: Under no circumstance will I reveal any personal information about the source. Please stop asking.

Sauce: https://www.reddit.com/r/Music/comments/4t2a6a/new_tool_doublealbum_decem_coming_fall_2016/

y'all been waiting 1445738957 years and now you're stuck with 7lps worth of stuff....swans WISHES they could have been this extra for their comeback

this sounds like 100% straight up, unfiltered, hand-crafted artisanal bullshit

Sign in to follow this