Sign in to follow this  
Prism

Upcoming Titles You're Looking Forward To

Felt the need to make this purely, almost ONLY, because of the just recently shown:

Mass Efuckingfect 3

7XX6cTjaih4

Also

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

CZRYROjQPoI

Greatest trailer of all time... OF ALL TIME.

Dragon Age II

7iJRKIfGUuE

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

ZDTYFoi3_Ic

And to a far lesser extent (only because I smell the stench of Gamebryo looming):

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

8-Ox-69VBGM

I'm purposefully not including ones that still don't have tentative dates, like FFversusXIII and Portal 2. Definitely missing some, but ME3, DX3, DA2 and UC3 have me too excited.

Don't even get me fucking started.

Everything on Prism's list plus RAGE, Arkham City and a few "TBA" release date ones like Doom 4 and Diablo 3.

I already know that DX:HR will potentially be the best game of 2011 despite the release of ME3, DA:2 and Skyrim. I say this because I'm a huge Eidos/DX fanboy, even more than I am a Bioware/ME/DA/TES fanboy.

The DX:HR trailer is indeed the best trailer ever. It's so well done and totally captures the spirit of the game. Although, I've never gotten chills from a trailer before until I watched the premier ME3 one during the VGA's. I nearly started to shake with excitement. Plus the whole fact that ME3 takes places or has parts based on planet Earth makes me even more excited.

Gotta agree, even though ME3 and DA2 are next year, I'm like... quite certain DX is going to utterly obliterate everything. DX1 was, and still is, one of the best games ever made. And although I personally think Invisible War didn't deserve even half of the shit it got thrown at it, it really was, compared to DX1, rubbish. Really far, far too much excitement seeing Human Revolution turn out like it seems to have, very very minor annoyances (technology seeming more advanced in an earlier time) aside. I love how Adam's voice is constantly reminding me of Denton though.

Jensen does have that JC tone to his voice. In a crude sense of patriotism I'm glad they used a Canadian actor for his voice work, even though t first I thought it was Timothy Olyphant.

Invisible War was a legit enough game but it would/will never be able to stand toe to toe against DX1. DX:HR on the other hand, could put up a hell of a fight and maybe even win.

oh yeah, VGA awards were just today. ME3 looks cool. First 2 were more than awesome, 3 is again getting a lot of time from me

And TESV is going to be AWESOME, loved all previous games. Also, I called Skyrim a long long time ago, shortly after Oblivion was released

SSX Deadly Descent also seems great, lvoed previous SSX -games. Too bad it seems like they addded a lot of MoH/CoD elements to it. Where are the colors?, the humour? It now seems so ..., well, cinematic

I'm also looking forward to Catherine, the new atlus-game like the Persona-franchise...

Yes looking forward to ME3 and Arkhman City. I would wet my pants over Uncharted 3, IF i had a PS3.

DA2 looks like it has been made for the console kiddies, but that's aight' if it still rocks ( it's bioware after all ). Also everything Rockstar associated is on my must buy list. I fucking love them.

The next Assassins Creed is my most wanted game. They managed to make it perfect for history and conspiracy theory buffs, like me :gaga: I hope 18th or 19th century London, or Paris is next.

Dragon Age 2, Mass Effect 3 and Catherine. DA2 just because first one was so great, Me3 because first two were awesome and whole story will finally end and Catherine because it's Atlus game :3

edit: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and The Last Guardian for obvious reasons :3

You basically said everything I want, Prism. I was a bit thrown off by the beginning of the Mass Effect 3 premiere, in a "WHO THE FUCK IS THIS GUY AND WHY IS IT IN LONDON" sort of way. Then I saw Shepard and all was right with the world again.

As for me: the games you listed x 1000, The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings, I Am Alive, Hunted: The Demon's Forge, Max Payne 3, Catherine, Diablo 3, Dead Space 2, Gothic 4 (because for some reason Wikipedia and Amazon said it would be released in October, but it isn't being sold anywhere I can find it yet :/), The 3rd Birthday, BioShock Infinite and The First Templar so far. I want the HD Shadow of the Colossus and Ico "remakes" too.

Hah, I was also put off for a bit until I thought "wait a second... is that Simon Pegg?" If that's him I now hope he's a new crew member. I want Simon Pegg on my team.

Oh yeah and I did forget some stuff. Like, of course, Duke Nukem Forever and The Last Guardian. And goddamnit I'd love to say The Witcher 2, since it looks immense, but my computer's a piece of shit and I do not have the money to spend on a gaming PC. I've wanted to play the first for ages and was holding out on that PS3/360 port that was supposed to happen. No friggin luck. Guess I'll never get to.

Oh fuck, I forgot about the Witcher 2. That looks amazing, I loved the first game so much.

Also, I'm 99% sure the VA in the ME3 trailer is Richard Armitage or even Jonathan Cake from CHUCK (highly unlikely), although at first I thought it was Sean Bean and then Simon Pegg as the accent totally reminds me of his narrations in Hot Fuzz, Pegg did say it wasn't him via twitter but there's no doubt some big "non-disclosure" bullshit going on so who knows. I've heard so many names thrown around like Ray Winstone, Vinnie Jones, some Dragon Age VA's like Nicholas Boulton and the dude who voices Anders so the possibilities are endless, really.

Uncharted 3 => LOOKS AWESOME

3rd Birthday (PSP)

Dissidia Duodecim (PSP)

Apart from that, if they ever get their release:

Final Fantasy Agito (PSP)

Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PS3)

lol lol lol

Final Fantasy 7 (PS3)

lol lol lol

+1 That's only ever going to happen once Square Enix realise their games suck now and they start to lose even more money than they are already, then they'll release a remake of VII for the insta-cash.

Then it goes to 360. Instant shitstorm, ragefest, cash inferno. SE = most powerful trolls in all the land.

xOyeG6bUvys

oh damn, this trailer wants me to get my hands on this game even more .o.

xOyeG6bUvys

This this this this this! I love the sort of games that Atlus brings to the USA, and I'm sure that Catherine will be a great addition.

Bulletstorm

SkNskXnd4so

Deadspace 2

OYVNsMuaJ-0

Portal 2

3TMLWRQiC-4

Bioshock: Infinite

1WDQ4FhslSk

Gears of War 3

pPjriuRsDsI

Resistance 3

Px2VThf9D30

Homefront

D5yyWZ2Z6Ps

killzone 3

8i283NlvQgQ

Mortal Kombat

is33FDaqID0

Oh yeah. Forgot about Bioshock Infinite. Sure to be epic as shit. And make up for BS2.

Homefront looks legit, I was watching gameplay videos of it @ EB Games last weekend. Might buy it when its released.

Sign in to follow this