Sign in to follow this  
Prism

Upcoming Titles You're Looking Forward To

^ yea I'm really excited for it, think I'll buy it... probably.

but yea what I'm really looking forward to is bulletstorm! it looks so awesome... I can't wait to dive into all the skill shots xD

xOyeG6bUvys

oh damn, this trailer wants me to get my hands on this game even more .o.

WTF was that , look so stupid but good

lol lol lol

Final Fantasy 7 (PS3)

lol lol lol

Yeah, epic lol.

Since that FF7 Graphic-Demo was out, those Rumors about a FF7 Remake will not stop.

Are there still People thinking this? ...unbelievable.

Oh yeah, i totally forgot about Ni no Kuni. Trailers look good and Studio Ghibli and Level 5 collaboration sounds more than awesome!

GJJ71rAPNpc

From what I'd heard right up until the new trailer, Jon St. John really didn't seem to be able to Dukevoice too well anymore. But that was just perfect. Nostalgia'd like fuck.

DNF is the main reason I will not have physical human contact in May.

Your right, Jon St. John does sound a bit rusty with the good ol' voice but I think it'll all play out perfectly.

After seeing new LA Noire trailer i can safely say i'm stoked! Rockstar can milk me for all they want :3

I might get Crysis 2 IF they include the map editor and the multiplayer gets praised to the skies, but from the looks of it, it will suck horrendously. Also New York? Really? Reaaaally? Fuck consoles and their corridor shooters.

After seeing new LA Noire trailer i can safely say i'm stoked! Rockstar can milk me for all they want :3

I might get Crysis 2 IF they include the map editor and the multiplayer gets praised to the skies, but from the looks of it, it will suck horrendously. Also New York? Really? Reaaaally? Fuck consoles and their corridor shooters.

Dude think again.

2wBa362U7_c

yea... Multiplayer open-beta demo starts tommorow :D I'm super stoked... call of duty fags better watch out there's a new contender coming to town :lol:

Crysis has never, ever interested me. Even slightly. I want to like Bulletstorm, but I have to always bet on Duke. There's only room for one OTT badass in this galaxy.

(If you haven't figured it out, I'm making up excuses so I don't have to spend even MORE money this year.)

Looking forward to Sakaguchi´s "The Last Story". And i hope it will not be Mistwalkers last Efforts.

Sakaguchi in Person, strolling around Town. Graphics look very nice, and we are talking about Wii here:

Hope it will be released in Europe.

Battlefield 3

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Killzone 3

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is one of the best online games I've ever played, alongside Killzone 2. And Uncharted 1 % 2 was beyond everything that's amazing. Really looking forward to this!

Always great to get new DX trailers. Can't wait to get stuck into reading Icarus Effect at the end of the month. Still hoping they get the DX universe right... they haven't disappointed in that regard so far.

I agree, BBC2 was and still is the best online multiplayer FPS, or at least till Battlefield 3 comes out later this year ;)

speaking of Battlefield 3, DICE just released a short teaser trailer:

N_GeIAAOWKI

totally excited about the fact that your gonna be able to pilot Jets

Haha, I haven't seen the trailer yet but I read about it. And one thing that really turns me on about Battlefield 3 is that they're ONLY focusing on the multiplayer game and will not include any singleplayer whatsoever, if what I have read is correct. That's promising. And you can blow up even more stuff than before. This will be great!

Ever tried Killzone 2?

Haha, I haven't seen the trailer yet but I read about it. And one thing that really turns me on about Battlefield 3 is that they're ONLY focusing on the multiplayer game and will not include any singleplayer whatsoever, if what I have read is correct. That's promising. And you can blow up even more stuff than before. This will be great!

Ever tried Killzone 2?

Actually they are adding a single player campagne to this one or atleast that's what I heard a few days ago....

But obviously the multiplayer is gonna be the main Mode of gameplay.

And yea killzone 2 was awesome xD

Sign in to follow this