Sign in to follow this  
Prism

Upcoming Titles You're Looking Forward To

Hitman 5 - yeah, it had a lot of announcements but Eidos finally started to move on, maybe they gonna finish till the end of this year :)

Modern Warfare 3 - I'm amazed how quickly they announced the time of finish. I even could swear that they made part 2 not so long ago :lol:

Have to wait and see if Square Enix announce anything at E3. Probably best not to get your hopes up for that, but well, it would certainly be welcome. Very welcome.

^We've been waiting for like 5 years now though :P haha... It was first announced at the beginning of 2006 I believe :P But yeah, Square likes to tease...

That said their reboot of Tomb Raider looks awesome!

Apart from that I'm waiting for FFvsXIII, FF Type-0 and Uncharted 3.

Yeah I know. XD I just figured that since it was this year when they finally showed off gameplay, it'd be a bit more likely that they'd be more open with it. Unfortunately though I'm expecting them to focus more on XIII-2... ugh.

And yeah the Tomb Raider reboot looks incredible. I normally don't judge solely on CG, but damn.

Tomb Raider and Uncharted can easily compete now. I get the need to see Lara and Nate in one game :s haha...

I hope Square will be showing at least some footage of Versus at E3. Fans are going to kill them if they don't :P And I'm hoping for more on Type-0. A release date of some sorts :P

Sign in to follow this