Trombe

V.A. abum "SHOCK WAVE CD Edition.7" release

V.A. abum "SHOCK WAVE CD Edition.7" has been available for ordering through SHOXX official web-shop since 2016/07/21 (2,500yen+500yen delivery), which will include CD (5 new/unreleased songs, 2,500yen+500yen delivery) and will be delivered in late 2016/10

[participating artists]
逆襲の自作自演屋。(gyakushuu no jisakujienya)
GLAM GRAMM@R
Smileberry
ソニックデスモンキー(sonic death monkey)
FEST VAINQUEUR

Edited by Tromb

On 22/7/2016 at 3:24 PM, Peace Heavy mk II said:

Does FEST VAINQUEUR just know the right people to get on basically every omnibus ever, or are they producing them?

They should be called "FEST EVERYQUER"

I hope they are doing the same type of packaging as the old ones since I absolutely loved the "book style" releases with big glossy pages for photos.

On 22/07/2016 at 5:51 PM, Biopanda said:

I hope they are doing the same type of packaging as the old ones since I absolutely loved the "book style" releases with big glossy pages for photos.

Can you show me some photos of it?

Edited by IGM_Oficial

zYK9C3A.jpg?1cpoFA29.jpg?1

Excuse the shoddy cellphone pics... and the fact that this is from the SHOCK JAM series instead of SHOCK WAVE XD They were basically the same aesthetically so it still works... I just didn't feel like digging through boxes :P

15 hours ago, Biopanda said:

zYK9C3A.jpg?1cpoFA29.jpg?1

Excuse the shoddy cellphone pics... and the fact that this is from the SHOCK JAM series instead of SHOCK WAVE XD They were basically the same aesthetically so it still works... I just didn't feel like digging through boxes :P

Until now, I knew these releases only by the cover. Thanks!