Waru Chibi

Waru's art stuff

Yep I will do his tattoos too. Mios too...Luvias too (<- he's crying the most. I promised to do that for since I have him), Kyo II Tattoos too, Kaorus too, Aika. has one too...<- why do i have so many dolls of People with Tattoos....

I don't have a good picture of Kokoros Grim Reaper...just the head and the bottom the middle part is missing so he'll be last with Tattoos...

Before Tatts I will hopefully do the Tunnels in the ears....

so much to do...same with stage outfits *drop*

Me is slow and prefers buying new dolls instead of finishing the others first *lol*

3 minutes ago, Waru Chibi said:

Yep I will do his tattoos too. Mios too...Luvias too (<- he's crying the most. I promised to do that for since I have him), Kyo II Tattoos too, Kaorus too, Aika. has one too...<- why do i have so many dolls of People with Tattoos....

I don't have a good picture of Kokoros Grim Reaper...just the head and the bottom the middle part is missing so he'll be last with Tattoos...

Before Tatts I will hopefully do the Tunnels in the ears....

so much to do...same with stage outfits *drop*

Me is slow and prefers buying new dolls instead of finishing the others first *lol*

Do you just buy dolls and make literally everything or is there somewhere that sells VK dolls I don't know about? XD

11 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

Do you just buy dolls and make literally everything or is there somewhere that sells VK dolls I don't know about? XD

I buy naled blank dolls and turn them into vk dolls myself.

Uta was kind of an accident cause I bought a body online for my own character (which is still a floating head) and got a gift head. so I searched Facebook bjd sells groups for a body and found one. the girl said she'll send a head with the body cause she does not need the head anymore. well cause I bought another head from Australia I ordered a body for my gift head ~ kept the doll I got from France complete as it was and turned him into Uta since Mio seemed to be alone xD 

I buy shoes and eyes online but I make make-up/piercings/wigs/tattoos and clothing myself. 

I asked a friend from Russia to sew Jeys outfit though cause I love her sewing works and her Mejibray and Dadaroma dolls xD (plus he doesn't like to be naked and I am too lazy to sew Fixer outfits)

sometimes it's tough finding the correct mold or affording them. i already have a Doll in mind for Kazuya but 500dollar is some money and the Head for Suica is sold out and costs 250dollar second hand (just the head)...

first of all I should try to finish the crew at home before i make mew plans *lol*

2 minutes ago, Waru Chibi said:

I buy naled blank dolls and turn them into vk dolls myself.

Uta was kind of an accident cause I bought a body online for my own character (which is still a floating head) and got a gift head. so I searched Facebook bjd sells groups for a body and found one. the girl said she'll send a head with the body cause she does not need the head anymore. well cause I bought another head from Australia I ordered a body for my gift head ~ kept the doll I got from France complete as it was and turned him into Uta since Mio seemed to be alone xD 

I buy shoes and eyes online but I make make-up/piercings/wigs/tattoos and clothing myself. 

I asked a friend from Russia to sew Jeys outfit though cause I love her sewing works and her Mejibray and Dadaroma dolls xD (plus he doesn't like to be naked and I am too lazy to sew Fixer outfits)

sometimes it's tough finding the correct mold or affording them. i already have a Doll in mind for Kazuya but 500dollar is some money and the Head for Suica is sold out and costs 250dollar second hand (just the head)...

first of all I should try to finish the crew at home before i make mew plans *lol*

Wow, I had no idea dolls, or more specifically doll parts could be so expensive.

6 minutes ago, secret_no_03 said:

Wow, I had no idea dolls, or more specifically doll parts could be so expensive.

they are xD many don't know. small pieces of art no matter what you turn them into.

I am kind of rich with my collection being worth like 7000dollar xD and no one thinks about it when talking about dolls or seeing pictures of them.

for me it's all about creativity and i love making  Vk Outfits. I'd sew many more but if there is no doll to wear them it's boring xD

Edited by Waru Chibi

Jey's outfit is in!!! It made it's way from Russia to my home and of course I had to take little JeyJey to the botanical Garden's today to take some good photos of this awesome outfit. My friend sewed it for me cause I had no time, so it's not my work in total. I made the wig and his Face up (the painting so he has a face XD), shi

Netsuki made the complete outfit: Socks, Pants, Bondage, Shirt, Coat and Gloves.

so all credits on her that he looks this awesome!

Edit: I need to redo his lips. I darn hate that red lipstick - It's a different make up not the one which belongs to his outfit

48450222832_1f77ea8a34_c.jpg

48450065316_6ff7e58283_c.jpg

48450062021_4c837cc27c_c.jpg

Edited by Waru Chibi