A missed connection is a type of personal advertisement which arises after two people meet but are too shy or otherwise unable to exchange contact details. 

For example:

• If you happened to miss your chance at gettting that guy/girl's attention after staring at them for a while
  • If after getting hammered and randomly making out with some dude/chick at a party, but forgot to get their number afterwards 
  • Locking eyes with some beautiful person at a red light, only to have them drive away

Hehe feel free to share. These are fun to read, and you'll laugh about your goof up later. I promise.

I'll start.

To the cute asian girl with the VIP GazettE shirt I said hello to at Mitsuwa marketplace in Arlington Heights the other day:

Yo.

I wanted to talk to you and get your number, but I fucked up lol. I thought I did a badass job with my opening line, and me wearing my Dogmatic Tour Shirt that day too, but I still choked.

You looked interested too, with the "Oh hey! We Match! response. So why did I walk away?

Ohhhhhh god, I'm an idiot.

Hopefully you like JPop too, and I see you at the Perfume concert on the 30th.

I promise to not fuck it up again.

Edited by YuyoDrift

So you post here if you think the person you saw was an MH user? Because if that's not the case, how would they ever see your post?

13 hours ago, emmny said:

yes , it was me. true love at last ^>^

9 hours ago, Nagisa said:

So you post here if you think the person you saw was an MH user? Because if that's not the case, how would they ever see your post?

6 hours ago, Biopanda said:

You know who you are. What up ;3

DAMN MH TROLLS!!!!! SHOO.

Maybe you're right Nagi. Maybe you're not lol. I guess thats the point of posting stuff like this.

Damn. Why don't I have anything interesting to share here except for:

AHAHAHAHA better luck next time Yuyo :P

Seriously, I need to start looking at people around me when I go out.